DR Scene & Story Collection 5 - rr

Plays and other dramatic works
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Rapunzelina wrote: May 9th, 2024, 2:49 pm
I will parts-PL and edit, so I will need someone to PL the final file
I forgot to ask! Can I please final PL? Because, you know, I'll do anything ... :lol: And because I don't want to wait to hear it any longer than I must! :D All assuming that redrun says: "OKAY", of course! Which I bet he will because he'd probably do anything for you, too! Please? :clap:
If I were you I'd claim a Gold-Killer role. Just sayin'
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Rapunzelina wrote: May 9th, 2024, 2:49 pm Could I offer Chapter 2 from Oliver Twist? It's a book that's been done multiple times, but I just can't have enough of that scene where Oliver asks for more :lol:
Absolutely! I'll put you down for story #10, and get things entered later this evening. :thumbs:
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

BrianFullen wrote: May 9th, 2024, 2:57 pm Does that chapter have ...
no, not this version :lol:
BrianFullen wrote: May 9th, 2024, 3:08 pm Can I please final PL?
sure! (as long as we get to that stage :shock: )
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

The Driver from the Speckled Band is PL OK!
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Sherlock Holmes in the Speckled Band was read very well; there are only a couple things with word precision:
11:03 The word "very" in the phrase "he has the very strongest motives" is absent.
15:04 "That" was said instead of "this".
17:13 "that" is missing in the phrase "that I have seen enough"
21:38: The phrasing in the script says "when a doctor does go wrong", the recording said something different.
24:43 The word "have" was missing from the phrase "could not have come"
Otherwise great, thank you for being Sherlock!
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

And could someone mark the Driver and Sherlock Holmes PL OK and See PL notes respectively, it's not letting me access the MW. :hmm:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Bookworm360 wrote: May 9th, 2024, 5:59 pm And could someone mark the Driver and Sherlock Holmes PL OK and See PL notes respectively, it's not letting me access the MW. :hmm:
I'll put those both down, and add a link to your note post.
This being a Collection, I'm the only one with MW access. Only one cook to spoil the broth. :wink:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

ToddHW wrote: April 27th, 2024, 5:01 am Here is Sherlock Holmes for The Speckled Band. 27:27
Quoting for better visibility. There's a lot going on in this thread! :lol:
Notes are here.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

BrianFullen wrote: May 9th, 2024, 3:08 pm
Rapunzelina wrote: May 9th, 2024, 2:49 pm
I will parts-PL and edit, so I will need someone to PL the final file
I forgot to ask! Can I please final PL? Because, you know, I'll do anything ... :lol: And because I don't want to wait to hear it any longer than I must! :D All assuming that redrun says: "OKAY", of course! Which I bet he will because he'd probably do anything for you, too! Please? :clap:
Rapunzelina: your story is on the board! And yes, intros being part of the script will be just fine.

Brian: I've set myself a reminder, because I will certainly forget this claim by the time we get there.
It's possible I won't have that song out of my head by then, though. I suppose it's a good thing I don't mind it... :lol:
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

redrun wrote: May 9th, 2024, 6:34 pm

Brian: I've set myself a reminder, because I will certainly forget this claim by the time we get there.
It's possible I won't have that song out of my head by then, though. I suppose it's a good thing I don't mind it... :lol:
I've got an idea! Don't act surprised! You knew it was coming! I won't let you ever, ever let you have the last word. Not even on your collection! Sorry? You could claim a role in Gold-Killer and then, at the end of your recording you could sing a couple of verses of that song and that might get it out of your head and into mine (indelibly!). :shock: That'd teach me!!! :mrgreen: Hey, are you going to send me a bill for teaching me markup language? :lol:
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

BrianFullen wrote: May 9th, 2024, 6:42 pm Hey, are you going to send me a bill for teaching me markup language? :lol:
Why, do you need me to teach you? I'm pretty sure you did that yourself! :mrgreen:
As to the role, I probably will sign up for one soon. I've been sweeping up bit parts for nearly-finished projects, but I'll be looking for another when those are done. :wink:
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

redrun wrote: May 9th, 2024, 6:58 pm
BrianFullen wrote: May 9th, 2024, 6:42 pm Hey, are you going to send me a bill for teaching me markup language? :lol:
Why, do you need me to teach you? I'm pretty sure you did that yourself! :mrgreen:
As to the role, I probably will sign up for one soon. I've been sweeping up bit parts for nearly-finished projects, but I'll be looking for another when those are done. :wink:
I'd claim a part in Oliver but I've been too piggish in this collection and probably made a nuisance of myself. Otherwise I would claim a role just so I could sing a little I'll do anything at the end of the role, My fondest hope is that all who do claim Oliver roles would sing for Rapunzelina. That way, when all is said and sung she'd have like a chorus of people seranading her. I think she might like that. If I don't claim a role could I still upload a couple of verses in a teeny mp3? She probably already knows how beloved she is by one and all but a little reminder might not hurt ... :)
thecountess

Post by thecountess »

May I please read Mrs. Mann from Oliver Twist?

~ The Countess
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Thank you. 8-)
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

I could probably do Oliver in Oliver Twist if you'd like?