[SOLO/POETRY] Fine Clothes to the Jew by Langston Hughes - tg

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

darman210 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 8:29 am I combined Sections Zero thru 8 (A Note on Blues thru Homesick Blues)

The naming-convention is purposely incorrect and it's currently listed as Section #64 right now, because I wanted to get your feedback in case it's needs additional editing.
This is so much better thanks! Only one issue. At 3:20 I hear a repeated line that I don’t see in the text: shall I carve myself
darman210

Post by darman210 »

PaulWelford wrote: April 12th, 2024, 6:30 pm
darman210 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 8:29 am I combined Sections Zero thru 8 (A Note on Blues thru Homesick Blues)

The naming-convention is purposely incorrect and it's currently listed as Section #64 right now, because I wanted to get your feedback in case it's needs additional editing.
This is so much better thanks! Only one issue. At 3:20 I hear a repeated line that I don’t see in the text: shall I carve myself
This has been corrected, ready for spot pl
darman210

Post by darman210 »

I combined:

Sections 9 thru 21 (Railroad Ave thru Saturday Night)

and

Sections 22 thru 30 (Judgement Day thru Sinner)

The naming-convention is purposely incorrect and it's currently listed as Section #'s 65 and 66 right now, because I wanted to get your feedback in case it's needs additional editing.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I've renamed the reordered files, so that they sort up with the other files in my uploader folder rather than being scattered throughout based on the first letter of the file name. :) I've made them
fineclothes_intro_and_section_1_REORDER.mp3
fineclothes_section_2_REORDER.mp3
fineclothes_section_3_REORDER.mp3

I've updated the Magic Window so the links there work with the new file names. :)
Very limited computer access Wed-Sun, May 15-19.
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TriciaG wrote: May 1st, 2024, 7:31 am I've renamed the reordered files, so that they sort up with the other files in my uploader folder rather than being scattered throughout based on the first letter of the file name. :) I've made them

I've updated the Magic Window so the links there work with the new file names. :)
Great. Sorry for the delay with PL. it’s been a hectic week +
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

darman210 wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 11:14 am
PaulWelford wrote: April 12th, 2024, 6:30 pm

This has been corrected, ready for spot pl
PL OK
darman210

Post by darman210 »

PaulWelford wrote: May 1st, 2024, 7:36 am
TriciaG wrote: May 1st, 2024, 7:31 am I've renamed the reordered files, so that they sort up with the other files in my uploader folder rather than being scattered throughout based on the first letter of the file name. :) I've made them

Great. Sorry for the delay with PL. it’s been a hectic week +
No worries! I tried to check the forum a few days ago but I think the server was down.
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

Both are PL OK