[MEMOIR] - Memoirs of Lady Hester Stanhope Vol II -jo

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

PhyllisV wrote: April 1st, 2024, 9:53 am Sections 12 - 14 now ready.
Hope you had a nice Easter! 🐰
All three PL OK.

Lovely Easter, though rainy and chilly. I think it was warmer in New Hampshire!

Closed on the house there, approved for financing here, though there is a competing offer, so we're still in limbo.

~ Larry
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

Fingers crossed for your home in California!
Sections 15 - 17 now ready.

Larry and Jo, my hope had been to finish this book before our big trip which has us away for most of May. Looking at the number of sections I have left to do and with a busy schedule coming up for us over the next couple of weeks, I don't think I'll be able to finish it. At this point my guess is I'll have it done by the end of June.
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

Two more in the books 😉 18 and 19
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

PhyllisV wrote: April 14th, 2024, 9:17 am Two more in the books 😉 18 and 19
All caught up! I'll admit it was enjoyable to listen to a larger chunk at once. :)

May will be busy for us as well, a continuation of the saga. Just as we closed on the NH house, we put in an offer on a place here, and it's been a flurry of paper work, electronic signings and meetings. Just waiting on a few more steps and should be reading to make the move mid-May. We'll be close, maybe a bit closer, to our daughter and family. And . . . . I will have a space for a dedicated proper recording space. 8-)

Celebrating various birthdays, then Tues. we'll be on the road to visit my brother in Oregon until the end of the month. Not planning to record, but I can keep up with my listening.

:? Having issues with the internet here this evening, so don't know if this got posted or not.

~ Larry
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

Good luck on the move and congrats on having your own personal recording studio! I'm sure it will feel great to finally settle in and make the place home-sweet-home.

I uploaded two more sections 20 and 21 and that will be it for me until end of May.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Section 20 is PL OK
Not much of a believer in any kind of astrology. . . .

~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

21 also PL OK

~ Larry