OPEN[Dramatic Reading] Christmas With Grandma Elsie-mas

Plays and other dramatic works
wib66

Post by wib66 »

zoe chapters 13 and 17 are PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Captain Raymond Chapter 3 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

~All the best,
Joy~

I'm not just joyful, I'm jolly!<3
MamaBear9

Post by MamaBear9 »

I would like to claim Violet if she has not been spoken for.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

j0lly wrote: April 28th, 2024, 7:01 am Here is ch 10 of Grace. Time: 4min 23sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/christmas_grace_10.mp3
thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MamaBear9 wrote: Yesterday, 6:11 pm I would like to claim Violet if she has not been spoken for.
Thank you I will sign you up. I need to know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, forum name or any other pseudonym. Thanks
Michele
MamaBear9

Post by MamaBear9 »

wib66 wrote: Today, 2:53 am
MamaBear9 wrote: Yesterday, 6:11 pm I would like to claim Violet if she has not been spoken for.
Thank you I will sign you up. I need to know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, forum name or any other pseudonym. Thanks
Thank you, please use Arah Craig
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MamaBear9 wrote: Today, 6:12 am
wib66 wrote: Today, 2:53 am
Thank you, please use Arah Craig
Thank you. I don't know if you have recorded for a dramatic works before. Sorry if you have. Please read all the first post of this thread which shows you how to name the files. Please leave at least 4 to 5 seconds of silence between each of your spoken lines. This will help when I am editing it all together. If you need any help please ask. Thanks
Michele