Happy To Be Here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JamminJazz

Post by JamminJazz »

Hi, my name is Michelle. Thanks so much for approving me, I am very excited to be joining this community. I have been a professional radio host for 25 years doing a weekly two hour Modern Jazz show in multiple markets, so I use my voice professionally every day. I have always desired branching into voice work and narration, and found this service. I am excited to jump in and get some experience, some guidance, critique and feedback and look forward to working with you all.
Michelle (Sammartino) Zeto
Jammin' Jazz- Jazz For The New Generation

Friday nights 10pm-Midnight CST
Chicago's Home for Jazz & Blues
WDCB 90.9FM
http://WDCB.org

Tuesday nights 9pm-11pm CST
Minneapolis’ KBEM Jazz88
Http://www.Jazz88.fm
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

JamminJazz wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 4:23 pm Hi, my name is Michelle. Thanks so much for approving me, I am very excited to be joining this community. I have been a professional radio host for 25 years doing a weekly two hour Modern Jazz show in multiple markets, so I use my voice professionally every day. I have always desired branching into voice work and narration, and found this service. I am excited to jump in and get some experience, some guidance, critique and feedback and look forward to working with you all.
Welcome! Based on your experience you should be fine. Just be aware that the 1 min test requirements are a bit different to radio spec requirements.
Fan of all 80s pop music except Meatloaf.