(group/fiction) A Crown of Straw, by Allen Upward - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

elsieselwyn wrote: April 21st, 2024, 12:14 am I can DPL for you, Lynnet. I really like Allen Upward :)
That would be great!
johenderson1307

Post by johenderson1307 »

Hello.
I have just completed the 1 minute test and been approved with very minor feedback. I would be interested in reading Chapter 11. Hermengarde drops a Hint. I will follow the instructions outlined in the first post.
Also, I would like to change my 'publishing' name to Jo H if possible. It is currently Jo Henderson1307. I believe that you can help me with that? LMK if I need to do it somewhere. Still getting used to the site and how things are done.
thank you
Jo H
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

johenderson1307 wrote: Today, 12:53 pm Hello.
I have just completed the 1 minute test and been approved with very minor feedback. I would be interested in reading Chapter 11. Hermengarde drops a Hint. I will follow the instructions outlined in the first post.
Also, I would like to change my 'publishing' name to Jo H if possible. It is currently Jo Henderson1307. I believe that you can help me with that? LMK if I need to do it somewhere. Still getting used to the site and how things are done.
thank you
Jo H
Welcome to LibriVox!
I can get you all set up and set your catalog name. Your forum name will stay the same.