You know you're addicted to LV when... (slight return)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:56 pm When you bore all your friends and family trying to explain what PL's, BC's, DPL's, etc. etc. are. Hey, too bad for them if they are not bright enough to understand. :D Also, four minutes after you log out, you log back in. Just to make sure that nothing interesting is happening without you! :lol: :D
Ha! I've totally slid PL and DPL into real life conversations, and people get so confused. I just have to laugh at myself for doing that. 8-)
Cheers,
Claire

~~Books are like people, but usually more interesting~~
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers by Lydia Hoyt Farmer
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

When you remember the handles and the names of those who are on the forums almost, but not quite as much, as you!
(i.e. memorized your fellow addicts :mrgreen: )
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

When somebody is telling you about a really great book that they read, and you automatically ask: "Is it in the public domain?!" :D
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)