Complete [SOLO] Sea Garden by H.D.-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/sea-garden-by-hilda-doolittle-2/
Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

KevinS wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:43 pm
silverquill wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:13 pm Shortest DPL project ever . . . .
Good to hear the cadence of you voice, Kevin!

PL OK, so Amy can take it to catalog.
Thank you, Pastor. Hope you and yours are doing well! (I often watch the Maine weather report and think about you all.)
You're welcome!

But, we've sold the house in New Hampshire, and will be closing on a place here in southern California next month. It has a room where I can at last have a dedicated studio space! We are close to our older daughter and family here, but too far away from our New Hampshire family. Next week, a short trip up to Oregon to visit my brother before he sells the family home to move to the Kansas City area to be close to sons and grand kids there. So many transitions!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

silverquill wrote: April 13th, 2024, 10:10 am
KevinS wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:43 pm
silverquill wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:13 pm Shortest DPL project ever . . . .
Good to hear the cadence of you voice, Kevin!

PL OK, so Amy can take it to catalog.
Thank you, Pastor. Hope you and yours are doing well! (I often watch the Maine weather report and think about you all.)
You're welcome!

But, we've sold the house in New Hampshire, and will be closing on a place here in southern California next month. It has a room where I can at last have a dedicated studio space! We are close to our older daughter and family here, but too far away from our New Hampshire family. Next week, a short trip up to Oregon to visit my brother before he sells the family home to move to the Kansas City area to be close to sons and grand kids there. So many transitions!
The Pastor was a rolling stone...
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

alg1001 wrote: April 13th, 2024, 4:34 am • This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/sea-garden-by-hilda-doolittle-2/
Congratulations! :clap:
Thank you!