Plays and other dramatic works
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

~All the best,
Joy~

I'm not just joyful, I'm jolly!<3
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

Hey, sorry about going past my two months! I will finish my recordings as soon as I can! (Which according to my estimation, should be soon)
-Iona
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)
StaceyM2022

Post by StaceyM2022 »

Hi there,

I will be uploading my sections tomorrow.

Thanks,
Stacey
wib66

Post by wib66 »

IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 13th, 2024, 3:27 pm Hey, sorry about going past my two months! I will finish my recordings as soon as I can! (Which according to my estimation, should be soon)
-Iona
Hi Iona
Please don't worry at this point we are a long way off from finishing. It is a little different when you have a number of sections to record. It is only when we get near to editing. Thank you for the update
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

StaceyM2022 wrote: April 13th, 2024, 7:32 pm Hi there,

I will be uploading my sections tomorrow.

Thanks,
Stacey
Hi Stacey thank you no rush for these
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you queued for PL
Michele
mariechristian

Post by mariechristian »

Hi! Just checking in. I'm almost at the two month mark. I'm still committed and watching the activity so as to not hold the project back. Hopefully will submit another few chapters soon :D
Marie
Marie Christian
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

Hi! Just checking in. I'm past the two month mark. I'm still committed though! Hope to have more chapters very soon :)
~All the best,
Joy~

I'm not just joyful, I'm jolly!<3
wib66

Post by wib66 »

j0lly wrote: April 24th, 2024, 9:34 am Hi! Just checking in. I'm past the two month mark. I'm still committed though! Hope to have more chapters very soon :)
mariechristian wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 2:45 pm Hi! Just checking in. I'm almost at the two month mark. I'm still committed and watching the activity so as to not hold the project back. Hopefully will submit another few chapters soon :D
Marie
Please don't worry at this point we are a long way off from finishing. It is a little different when you have a number of sections to record. It is only when we get near to editing. Thank you for the update
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

j0lly wrote: April 12th, 2024, 2:26 pm Here is ch 8. Time 45 sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/christmas_grace_08.mp3
thank you queued for PL
Michele
mariechristian

Post by mariechristian »

wib66 wrote: April 24th, 2024, 3:35 pm
j0lly wrote: April 24th, 2024, 9:34 am Hi! Just checking in. I'm past the two month mark. I'm still committed though! Hope to have more chapters very soon :)
mariechristian wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 2:45 pm Hi! Just checking in. I'm almost at the two month mark. I'm still committed and watching the activity so as to not hold the project back. Hopefully will submit another few chapters soon :D
Marie
:thumbs:
Marie Christian
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Here are the lines for Captain Raymond - Chapter 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/christmas_captainraymond_03.mp3

Take care,

Greg
wib66

Post by wib66 »

GregGiordano wrote: April 27th, 2024, 4:53 am Here are the lines for Captain Raymond - Chapter 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/christmas_captainraymond_03.mp3

Take care,

Greg
Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Grace Chapter 8 is PL OK
Michele