Elaine Fleming's one minute test [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files.
Winnifred

Post by Winnifred »

ElaineFleming wrote: April 10th, 2024, 10:33 am Hi All,

Please find the link to my test recording below. Thank you for your review!

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/1_minute_test.mp3
Welcome to Librivox, Elaine!

I've copied your test submission from the thread where you posted it, as that was the one for someone else's completed test (it's a complete fluke that I stumbled across it). It needed to appear as a new thread for us to see it.

That said, your voice is pleasant and animated, and your reading meets all the Librivox standards, so you're ready to start recording!

I see you've already volunteered for a section of a collection, so I don't need to point you in that direction.

If you have any questions along the way, the "Need Help? Got Advice?” forum is a useful place to get answers.

Happy reading!

Cheers,
Winnifred

Readers Wanted:
Where the Blue Begins by Christopher Morley (humorous novel about a "Synthetic Hound" named Haphazard Gissing I.)
Potemkin Village by Fletcher Pratt (science fiction novelet)
ElaineFleming

Post by ElaineFleming »

Winnifred wrote: April 10th, 2024, 11:20 am
ElaineFleming wrote: April 10th, 2024, 10:33 am Hi All,

Please find the link to my test recording below. Thank you for your review!

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/1_minute_test.mp3
Welcome to Librivox, Elaine!

I've copied your test submission from the thread where you posted it, as that was the one for someone else's completed test (it's a complete fluke that I stumbled across it). It needed to appear as a new thread for us to see it.

That said, your voice is pleasant and animated, and your reading meets all the Librivox standards, so you're ready to start recording!

I see you've already volunteered for a section of a collection, so I don't need to point you in that direction.

If you have any questions along the way, the "Need Help? Got Advice?” forum is a useful place to get answers.

Happy reading!

Cheers,
Thank you so much sorry for posting it in the incorrect location. Still trying to navigate how everything works in here. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly!

Thanks!