SOLO Beware, The Usurpers! by Robert W. Krepps - brrot

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

yourfriendadam wrote: March 31st, 2024, 1:23 pm Alright, part 1 is up at 41:02 here!

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/bewaretheusurpers_01_krepps_128kb.mp3
Yay! In line for PL.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi Adam! Great recording. I love all the different character voices and accents! You needed to fill out the Section Titles in the MW and make the recording intro and outro. I filled in Section 1 as a suggestion. So if you keep that your intro would be Section 1 of Beware,.... read by ....Beware, The Usurpers! by Robert W. Krepps Chapters 1 through 5" The outro should be "End of Section 1"
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

Oh whoops! Sorry about all that. When I listen to the mp3 on my computer I do hear the outro bit but maybe something happened in the process and I missed getting it on here somehow. Either way, when I re-upload I'll make sure to fix the intro and have the outro on there. And I won't miss the section title again! Sorry, and thanks Christine!
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

Alright, Section 1 is updated (I changed it back to 'Ready for PL', I assumed that was the right thing to do but apologies if it wasn't!)

Section 2 is also up and ready for PL at https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/bewaretheusurpers_02_krepps_128kb.mp3 at 44:09!

Thanks Christine!!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

yourfriendadam wrote: April 9th, 2024, 8:53 pm Alright, Section 1 is updated (I changed it back to 'Ready for PL', I assumed that was the right thing to do but apologies if it wasn't!)

Section 2 is also up and ready for PL at https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/bewaretheusurpers_02_krepps_128kb.mp3 at 44:09!

Thanks Christine!!
Yes, that is the proceedure. You as BC changes the column to Ready for PL for that section.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Sections 1 and 2 are PL ok. Great job!
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

Quick update- I'm trying to knock out a chapter a night here for Section 3, which is made of 5 chapters. We just recently bought a new house and are preparing to move next month, while my wife is 6 months pregnant. So you can imagine things are a little busy! But we're getting there! Which is what I have to tell myself for everything right now, not just this :lol:
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

yourfriendadam wrote: April 29th, 2024, 7:03 pm Quick update- I'm trying to knock out a chapter a night here for Section 3, which is made of 5 chapters. We just recently bought a new house and are preparing to move next month, while my wife is 6 months pregnant. So you can imagine things are a little busy! But we're getting there! Which is what I have to tell myself for everything right now, not just this :lol:
Yes. 1. One step at a time. 2. Real Life comes first! Best to you always and I'll be here,
Christine
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Section 3 Very enjoyable listening!
7:29 repeat ""I've seen 'em like that.... 'Ere, wotcher giving us? I know them 'orrors is all in my mind. I ain't no common lushington. I knows it's the gin. I know they're folks like everyone.
yourfriendadam

Post by yourfriendadam »

Alright, re-uploaded with the duplicate removed! Is that one you'd mark 'ready for spot PL' now? Either I just never noticed that in the past (very possible) or maybe that's a new category.