One Book a Week Club 2024

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

Do you read multiple books at the same time? I always prefer to finish one book before I start another.
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)
aj2005

Post by aj2005 »

IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 6:28 am Do you read multiple books at the same time? I always prefer to finish one book before I start another.
I try not to, but sometimes I can't help myself.
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

aj2005 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 8:28 am
IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 6:28 am Do you read multiple books at the same time? I always prefer to finish one book before I start another.
I try not to, but sometimes I can't help myself.
Some of my friends are like that.
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)
MaryinArkansas

Post by MaryinArkansas »

I've gotten behind in posting books. No surprise, as I seem to be playing catch up a lot. I've read a couple of books for April. For right now I'll post the rest of my February books and the ones for March:

FEBRUARY:

IF WINTER COMES, BY A.S.M. HUTCHINSON. EBOOK. GOOD
THE GEM COLLECTOR BY P.G. WODEHOUSE. LIBRIVOX AUDIOBOOK. OK
THE MOUNTAIN TAVERN AND OTHER STORIES BY LIAM O’FLAHERTY. BOOK. OK

MARCH:

THE HERMIT AND THE WILD WOMAN, AND OTHER STORIES BY EDITH WHARTON. LIBRIVOX DOWNLOAD. OK
DOUBLE WHAMMY (SKINK #1) BY CARL HIAASEN. LIBRARY AUDIO DOWNLOAD. VERY GOOD, ENTERTAINING
THE BOOKSTORE SISTERS BY ALICE HOFFMAN. KINDLE E BOOK. GOOD
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
―Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard.

Mary :)📚