The Pirate City: An Algerine Tale by R.M. Ballantyne -brrot

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
OliverBoliver

Post by OliverBoliver »

I'm going to take a few weeks off, should be back online mid-April.
Eric in Charlotte, NC
My screen name is from one of the stories read to my children quite often, "Too Many Daves" by Dr. Seuss. My kids are grown, so now I read to everyone and no one.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi, Chapter 6 is PL ok. I will be here when you are. 8-)
OliverBoliver

Post by OliverBoliver »

Eric in Charlotte, NC
My screen name is from one of the stories read to my children quite often, "Too Many Daves" by Dr. Seuss. My kids are grown, so now I read to everyone and no one.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Chapter 7 is PL ok. Gentle reminder to change the last column to Ready for PL when you put a recording there.
Best,
Christine
OliverBoliver

Post by OliverBoliver »

Eric in Charlotte, NC
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Chapter 8 is PL ok. Well, that was gross.
OliverBoliver

Post by OliverBoliver »

Eric in Charlotte, NC
OliverBoliver

Post by OliverBoliver »

Hi Christine, question for you. I know it is really early, but I couldn't read a second chapter tonight, so I started thinking about the cover art for this book. I've never done the cover art myself, so I thought I would give it a go. How do I share my concepts for consideration? Do I zip the image and use the Uploader? This isn't urgent, but it was on my mind today. -Eric
Eric in Charlotte, NC
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

OliverBoliver wrote: May 7th, 2024, 7:56 pm Hi Christine, question for you. I know it is really early, but I couldn't read a second chapter tonight, so I started thinking about the cover art for this book. I've never done the cover art myself, so I thought I would give it a go. How do I share my concepts for consideration? Do I zip the image and use the Uploader? This isn't urgent, but it was on my mind today. -Eric

For Cover Art is that there is a subforum. Here is the link viewtopic.php?t=28785&hilit=cover+art
I also know that you have to claim it there or else a volunteer will automatically do one once the project is complete.
Hope this helps.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Chapter 9 is PL ok.