Hello From India ! Newbie here !

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Parkhi

Post by Parkhi »

Hi,

I am new to LibriVox and love listening to audiobooks. I am new to trying my hands with recording one though :)

I am a software developer by profession, currently on a break, and looking to learn audiobook narration at this time.

Thanks
vviera

Post by vviera »

Parkhi wrote: April 1st, 2024, 7:34 am Hi,

I am new to LibriVox and love listening to audiobooks. I am new to trying my hands with recording one though :)

I am a software developer by profession, currently on a break, and looking to learn audiobook narration at this time.

Thanks
Welcome, Parkhi!!

My goodness, we have been joined by so many people from around the world recently! Just in the last few weeks we've had people from the Dominican Republic, Portugal, England, Belgium, Australia, Trinidad & Tobago, Switzerland, the Philipines, and another person from India! We are truly an international project!

I see you are already working on your 1-minute test, so you should soon be good to go!

A lot of people start with something out of the Short Works (Poetry & Prose) forum, or read a chapter from a book. The collaborative book projects are in this forum.

If you haven't already seen it, a helpful place to start is the Newbie Guide to Recording.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions in the forum as you get oriented. Everyone is really friendly and someone will always jump in with an answer.

Have fun!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA