[COMPLETE][Novel][Erotica]Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mfassio wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:21 amHere is Section 11 for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/ladychatterleyslover_11_lawrence_128kb.mp3 (35:59)
excellent, thank you, Michael. This one is totally PL ok. :thumbs: The affair with the gamekeeper is taking shape in this chapter, I see.

Sonia
msfry

Post by msfry »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

msfry wrote: March 24th, 2024, 9:18 amSection 18 is uploaded.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/ladychatterleyslover_18_lawrence_128kb.mp3 18:41
another super well narrated chapter, thank you so much Michele. :thumbs: Absolutely PL ok. I love it when you are reading in character, makes the listening experience very lively.

Sonia
msfry

Post by msfry »

Thank you, Sonia, I really appreciate the compliment. I'm not so good at accents, especially remaining consistent throughout, but they are fun to try. (My specialty is the anxious, irate, haughty, innocent, conniving, flirtatious or distraught American female. Lemme know if you run across parts like that. :D)

I managed to hop and skip through this erotic project without offending Daddy too much, I hope. :mrgreen:
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

msfry wrote: March 25th, 2024, 8:24 amI managed to hop and skip through this erotic project without offending Daddy too much, I hope. :mrgreen:
haha yes I was thinking the same yesterday when I listened to the chapter :mrgreen:

If you like acting out and doing voices, I can only warmly recommend the stage plays we are offering. Have you ever tried them ?

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mfassio wrote: March 25th, 2024, 2:43 pmHere is Section 10 for spot PL
Thanks!
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/ladychatterleyslover_10_lawrence_128kb.mp3 (30:11)
thanks Michael, definitely Spot PL ok now :)

Sonia
msfry

Post by msfry »

Kitty wrote: March 26th, 2024, 1:09 am If you like acting out and doing voices, I can only warmly recommend the stage plays we are offering. Have you ever tried them ?

Sonia
I've participated in a few of them, and tried listening to a few as well, Winnie the Pooh being the most recent. The participants do seem to greatly enjoy themselves!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

msfry wrote: March 26th, 2024, 10:10 amI've participated in a few of them, and tried listening to a few as well, Winnie the Pooh being the most recent. The participants do seem to greatly enjoy themselves!
ah you were in some dramatic readings...yes I actually meant the real stage plays. I prefer them to DRs to be honest. The layout is different and it's different if you can only play with the dialogue instead of having lots of narration in between. You really get into character in a stage play, at least that is how I feel.

Sonia
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Hi,
I would like extra time to finish my final section. I am not able to complete by the 9th, and am leaving the 9th for a trip until the 22nd. I’ll be able to finish it and any PL edits after my return, but it may take a few days. Thanks.
Thanks,

Michael

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mfassio wrote: April 8th, 2024, 10:43 am Hi,
I would like extra time to finish my final section. I am not able to complete by the 9th, and am leaving the 9th for a trip until the 22nd. I’ll be able to finish it and any PL edits after my return, but it may take a few days. Thanks.
thanks for lettimg me know. It would be a second extension already, but since you seem to have recorded already, I guess I can extend it for another 2 weeks. By then I will also have PLed your sections. Let me know as soon as you are back from vacation, please.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

finally back and had time to listen to those two sections. :thumbs: Excellently narrated again, but I found a few small edits to make:

section 12:
> at 0:18: "section 12" - can be cut here at this point, no need to repeat section number in the title
> at 4:30: (p. 161/162) "Mrs Bolton's grey and bright and searching" - maybe the long pause between "and" and "bright" could be cut a bit
> at 6:34: (p. 163) "she looked at him" - you say "he"
> at 30:53: repeat of "section 12" can be cut here, also only leave 5 seconds of silence, instead of 8

section 13:
> at 43:58: (p. 195) missed line "you feel folks wanted him killed"

thanks

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mfassio wrote: April 8th, 2024, 10:43 amI would like extra time to finish my final section. I am not able to complete by the 9th, and am leaving the 9th for a trip until the 22nd. I’ll be able to finish it and any PL edits after my return, but it may take a few days. Thanks.
hello Michael, how is it going ? Do you still need more time, please let me know a short update :)

Also in other news, since we are nearing the end here, I am orphaning Section 19 again. I contacted the reader some time ago, and no answer so far, and unfortunately the PL notes were too extensive to correct myself. So, unfortunately, this chapter needs a complete new recording.

I'll bring us back to Readers Wanted, in the hopes that someone will help us finish this up.

Thanks

Sonia
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

I'll take 19!
Cheers,
Claire

~~Books are like people, but usually more interesting~~
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers by Lydia Hoyt Farmer