🇩🇴🌹🤗Hello from Dominican Republic dear friends

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RosinaP

Post by RosinaP »

Hi, my name is Rosina and I'm so happy to be here and join all you in this beautiful community. As a newbie I'm always open to suggestions or good ideas to improved my record performance.

See you soon.

:clap: :D :thumbs: [/size]
vviera

Post by vviera »

RosinaP wrote: March 25th, 2024, 1:14 pm Hi, my name is Rosina and I'm so happy to be here and join all you in this beautiful community. As a newbie I'm always open to suggestions or good ideas to improved my record performance.

See you soon.

:clap: :D :thumbs: [/size]
Oh, guau! We have had so many people join from around the world recently. Just in the last few weeks we've had people from Portugal, England, Belgium, Australia, Trinidad & Tobago, Switzerland, India, and the Philipines! We are truly an international project!

For English, A lot of people start with something out of the Short Works (Poetry & Prose) forum

or read a chapter from a book. The collaborative book projects are in this forum.

Any cooperative project that's not in English is listed in the aptly named "Readers Wanted: Languages Other than English" forum.

There are three running in Spanish right now.

But first things first, you need to do your 1-minute test, which isn’t an audition or anything. It’s just a test to ensure that your technical settings match Librivox’s recording standards. This is a link with information about that.

After your test, if you haven't already seen it, a helpful place to start is the Newbie Guide to Recording.

That’s a lot of links, but it will get you started looking around the forum.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions in the forum as you get oriented. Everyone is really friendly and someone will always jump in with an answer.

Welcome/bienvenida, and have fun!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
RosinaP

Post by RosinaP »

:D :9: :thumbs: :clap:

Thank you so much for this amazing response dear VERLA, I feel more than honor to become part of this beautifull community, and promise to honor the recomendations that you already suscribe to fullfile my performance here.

Greetings and welcome to the best place ever.

:)
vviera

Post by vviera »

RosinaP wrote: March 26th, 2024, 8:20 am :D :9: :thumbs: :clap:

Thank you so much for this amazing response dear VERLA, I feel more than honor to become part of this beautifull community, and promise to honor the recomendations that you already suscribe to fullfile my performance here.

Greetings and welcome to the best place ever.

:)
Sí, es el mejor lugar del mundo :) Vas a conocer a gente muy genial, y todos nos divertimos juntos!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
RosinaP

Post by RosinaP »

Thanks so much for making me feel welcome here. I truly appreciate it.

Have a nice journey too