[GROUP] Coffee Break Collection #39 - MAGIC lt

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
NickT0708

Post by NickT0708 »

Hi Michele,

Thank you for the wonderful constructive feedback! I wanted to make sure I did all the work from recording to processing so I am really grateful and happy about the feedback!

There is magic almost everywhere if we have the "eye" to see it :D

Looking forward to many more projects - and I'll definitely check out the poetry!

I am in the process of processing/editing a Jack London story call "Love of Life" any idea where would be a good place to post to?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

-Nick
msfry

Post by msfry »

The story you mentioned might fit best in the Short Story Collection 109, which you'll find in the current Readers Wanted - Short Works forum. But if it's a murder mystery or a sci-fi tale, it might fit better in one of those.

One of my new favorites is the First Chapter Collection (nothing open now), where you can submit the first chapter of a book you'd like to popularize, or a chapter you think stands out as a sensational piece of writing. Also, I just began BC'ing the Essays Collection #2, for any PD essays you'd like to read/orate/pontificate on/publicize. :mrgreen: These can include chapters from books where each chapter is a stand-alone essay, such as in Four Hundred Years of Freethought
NickT0708

Post by NickT0708 »

Great suggestions and thanks again!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

msfry wrote: March 25th, 2024, 7:53 am One of my new favorites is the First Chapter Collection (nothing open now), where you can submit the first chapter of a book
There is one open here viewtopic.php?t=101723 :D
msfry

Post by msfry »

Ah,multilingual. I hadn't noticed that!