[COMPLETE] DRAMA: Thyestes by Seneca - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Have fun!
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

There is an "And" missing at about 8:06 in act 5 recording. Should I go without it? The last line of the Play! :(
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

I think it'd been better of Beeswax can redeliver the whole last line to make the whole thing a bit epic :)
Last edited by ehsanesque on March 25th, 2024, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Great! You've been busy!!

Add more sections in the Magic Window so you can then enter your final files in the Magic Window to mark them Ready for PL. You can also move sections around with your mouse (drag and drop), so you can place the final sections at the top of the Magic Window.
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

Knock knock. Things are silent around here.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Ehsan! Have you checked back with Alan about his availability to PL? Things change!
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

Rapunzelina wrote: March 29th, 2024, 4:44 am Hi Ehsan! Have you checked back with Alan about his availability to PL? Things change!
Won't he be notified of this thread reply? Okay I will inbox him.
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

Replacement version of Atreus act 5 uploaded.
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

Done with the nuts and bolts, now we upload! I will make a cover art (can I use Unsplash materials?) for it but I think I am at my wit's end here. Rupunzel I need you.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I'm not sure about unsplash. If you've chosen an image, post the link and ask here if it's acceptable: viewtopic.php?t=64062

What else do you need :D
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

Rapunzelina wrote: March 31st, 2024, 11:21 pm I'm not sure about unsplash. If you've chosen an image, post the link and ask here if it's acceptable: viewtopic.php?t=64062

What else do you need :D
Thanks! How do we finalize and upload the project? I guess I have to make torrents and stuff?
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

No, as far as I understand, torrents and zip file links are automatically created during the cataloguing process. The only thing you need to do as the BC is to ensure that the correct files are in the Magic Window and creating a cast list. It needs to be documented in the thread that they have been PLed, preferably with a post by the proof-listener. I can delete the obsolete sections and then begin cataloguing.
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 1st, 2024, 7:00 am No, as far as I understand, torrents and zip file links are automatically created during the cataloguing process. The only thing you need to do as the BC is to ensure that the correct files are in the Magic Window and creating a cast list. It needs to be documented in the thread that they have been PLed, preferably with a post by the proof-listener. I can delete the obsolete sections and then begin cataloguing.
Alrighty! You can catalog the project then. I will design a cover.
ehsanesque

Post by ehsanesque »