[DR][Murder Mystery] Gold-Killer by John Prosper (a pseudonym) - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

ChuckW wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 4:18 pm Chapter 2 for Tom Ware - https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_tomware_02.mp3

And just in case you need it at a later point, the revisions I sent you via DM: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_tomware_redofor1.mp3
Chapter 1 for Tom Ware is PL OK.

There is now a revised https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_1_prosper_128kb.mp3 (1:01:49) uploaded to LV and copied to the share. It includes your Tom Ware edits applied at its timestamps of 37:49, 37:54, 38:24, 38:27, 45:27, 45:34 and 57:54.

Chapter 2 for Tom Ware is PL OK

There is a repeated (1:00 & 1:03) line: "What is it?". I'll use the second occurrence (1:03) unless you tell me you that you'd prefer that I use the first (1:00).

Thanks for the line "We all appreciate" at 6:13. I was on the fence about that one when I scripted as to whether narrator or Tom should say the line. I'll use yours instead of mine.

Good catch on "Of course you are." on Page 21 of Part 2 script that was mislabeled as Tom's in the script but clearly Chickie's line. I've updated the script and I'll let the volunteer for Chickie know about it.

Thanks.
Mobsters - you don't have to be larcenous, you can pretend - needed for Gold-Killer
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Silverleaf wrote: January 12th, 2024, 7:31 am I'm interested in reading Chickie, but willing to read any part.
Hi Tami,

There is a line - "Of course you are." on page 21 of the Part 2 Script that was labeled for Tom Ware but instead belongs to Chickie. It's now fixed but I'm thinking you may have downloaded an copy before the fix.

Cheers,
Brian
Mobsters - you don't have to be larcenous, you can pretend - needed for Gold-Killer
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Ooooh, yes, I should have warned you about the editorial decision to record that one line and the other line that was misattributed to me. Sorry... it was the heat of the moment. LOL

Chapter 3 - https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_tomware_03.mp3
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

ChuckW wrote: March 28th, 2024, 4:47 pm Ooooh, yes, I should have warned you about the editorial decision to record that one line and the other line that was misattributed to me. Sorry... it was the heat of the moment. LOL

Feel the heat pushing you to decide ... Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not ... Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on ...

Quick, name that band! Don't look it up that would be cheating.

Thanks for the upload, Chuck, I'll give a fair hearing. Probably. :lol:
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

ChuckW wrote: March 28th, 2024, 4:47 pm Ooooh, yes, I should have warned you about the editorial decision to record that one line and the other line that was misattributed to me. Sorry... it was the heat of the moment. LOL

Perfect. Thank you.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Correction to Gold-Killer Part 4 Script:

There is a line - "he shouted, stepping forward and striking his hands on the desk." - labeled for Tom Ware that should have been labeled for the Narrator.

I've updated the script. I'll send a PM to Chuck in case he has not already caught this error. Thanks.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Correction to Gold-Killer Part 6 Script:

There is a line - "Be a good fellow. Let's go out for some air." - labeled for the Narrator that should have been labeled for Tom Ware.

I've updated the script. Thanks.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Correction to Gold-Killer Part 7 Script:

There was a missing Tom Ware label at the top of page 18 for the line: "but they will probably be cleared up when we make our final investigation."

I have made the correction to the script. Thanks.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Brian. Might I read Ambulance Driver for you?
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

LCaulkins wrote: March 30th, 2024, 11:18 am Hi, Brian. Might I read Ambulance Driver for you?
Yes, please!
sweetnecromancy84

Post by sweetnecromancy84 »

Hi, Brian! Any chance Anne's Butler is still available? How about Anne's Maid? Thank you!
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:00 pm Hi, Brian! Any chance Anne's Butler is still available? How about Anne's Maid? Thank you!
Hey there! There is a claim on Anne's Maid, but not on her butler. I'm trying to get a status on Chickie, but not yet heard back by way of a reply to a PM I sent last weekend. If I don't get a status update, or at least a request for extension, the part of Chickie will open this weekend. If you have an interest in recording Chickie, you'd be first in line. Do you want the butler and, if it opens, the part of Chickie. Or, are you interested in only doing one character? Thank you, Brian
sweetnecromancy84

Post by sweetnecromancy84 »

BrianFullen wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:10 pm
sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:00 pm Hi, Brian! Any chance Anne's Butler is still available? How about Anne's Maid? Thank you!
Hey there! There is a claim on Anne's Maid, but not on her butler. I'm trying to get a status on Chickie, but not yet heard back by way of a reply to a PM I sent last weekend. If I don't get a status update, or at least a request for extension, the part of Chickie will open this weekend. If you have an interest in recording Chickie, you'd be first in line. Do you want the butler and, if it opens, the part of Chickie. Or, are you interested in only doing one character? Thank you, Brian
Hi! I would definitely be interested in Anna's Butler, and I would be open to the part of Chickie if the person currently assigned misses their curtain call. Let me know! Thanks!
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:26 pm
BrianFullen wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:10 pm
Hi! I would definitely be interested in Anna's Butler, and I would be open to the part of Chickie if the person currently assigned misses their curtain call. Let me know! Thanks!
You are now "Anne's Butler". I relocated the sections in MW to 18-20. Have fun. :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)