Your Truly Truly Useless Skill

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: March 15th, 2024, 11:49 am I can impersonate Nellie Olson's (from the Little House on the Prairie TV show) voice to a T, but I personally cannot think of anything that it is useful for.
But can you impersonate Michael Landon? Then impersonate him in Highway to Heaven for bonus uselessness points.
Fan of all 80s pop music except Meatloaf.
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

There is no way I would be able to do that :lol:!
I can fake quite a few different accents, and that might come in handy sometime. :D
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

Also would come in handy for the joyful day when the Little House books are Public Domain!
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

Bookworm360 wrote: March 18th, 2024, 6:36 am Also would come in handy for the joyful day when the Little House books are Public Domain!
That is right! I didn't think of that! If my math is correct, they are in the PD in 2031, that is way too long to wait! But then, I may be glad for the excuse not to have to do Nellie Olson :D. It can get a little awkward being a brat all the time :lol:.
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)