Hi lovely people!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
AudioMZ

Post by AudioMZ »

Hi, there, lovely people! My name is Mary and I am very excited to be part of the LibriVox community. I have always loved narrating and it brings me so much joy, which I wish to share with you. I speak Greek and English and I am eager about opportunities or projects involving these two languages. I plan to prepare and upload an audio clip for feedback soon but I am always open to any specific suggestions you may have.
vviera

Post by vviera »

AudioMZ wrote: February 20th, 2024, 3:52 am Hi, there, lovely people! My name is Mary and I am very excited to be part of the LibriVox community. I have always loved narrating and it brings me so much joy, which I wish to share with you. I speak Greek and English and I am eager about opportunities or projects involving these two languages. I plan to prepare and upload an audio clip for feedback soon but I am always open to any specific suggestions you may have.
Welcome, AudioMZ! You are the second Greek speaker this week to show up in the introduction forum! It sounds like you're already figuring out how to do the 1-minute test. Once you do that, you can look through various works in the Readers Wanted forums to pick out something to volunteer for! I hope that once you both get your bearings, you'll be able to contribute to a Greek language recording. There are no projects in Greek at the moment, but hopefully one of you will be able to start one!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
AudioMZ

Post by AudioMZ »

Hi Verla,
Thank you so much for your warm welcome and yes, let's see how it goes, will definitely try to do my best!