1-minute Test by FigureofSpeech [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files.
FigureofSpeech

Post by FigureofSpeech »

Here is the link to my 1 minute test:
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_figureofspeech.mp3

Audacity
Windows
Analog Mic

Looking forward to any and all feedback!

I enjoy listening to all types of genres. The types of titles in my audiobook queue right now are primarily, non-fiction from a wide array of topics, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, children/young adult fiction, and romance comedies. I try to also get as many Spanish audiobooks as I can too.

Kindest regards!
victoriaalicebell

Post by victoriaalicebell »

FigureofSpeech wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 8:56 pm Here is the link to my 1 minute test:
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_figureofspeech.mp3

Audacity
Windows
Analog Mic

Looking forward to any and all feedback!

I enjoy listening to all types of genres. The types of titles in my audiobook queue right now are primarily, non-fiction from a wide array of topics, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, children/young adult fiction, and romance comedies. I try to also get as many Spanish audiobooks as I can too.

Kindest regards!
Your recording passes our tech specs. You're good to go! :clap: :clap: :clap:
FigureofSpeech

Post by FigureofSpeech »

victoriaalicebell wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 6:01 am Your recording passes our tech specs. You're good to go! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks for taking the time to listen! I appreciate it! Don't mind me while I roam through the different types of projects :)
victoriaalicebell

Post by victoriaalicebell »

FigureofSpeech wrote: February 24th, 2024, 12:07 am
victoriaalicebell wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 6:01 am Your recording passes our tech specs. You're good to go! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks for taking the time to listen! I appreciate it! Don't mind me while I roam through the different types of projects :)
Have fun!