RedCorsair intro post

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RedCorsair

Post by RedCorsair »

:thumbs: 8-) Good morning/evening all Libri friends,

I hope all your recordings are going well. US West Coaster hoping to get involved in my first forum ever, on any subject. Reading the introductions, I'm glad that the mods are active and responsive to new users. I'm hoping to use this experience as an excuse to find interesting stories and thoughts from long ago.

Looking forward to submitting my 1 min and getting started!

-RC
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

RedCorsair wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 6:18 pm :thumbs: 8-) Good morning/evening all Libri friends,

I hope all your recordings are going well. US West Coaster hoping to get involved in my first forum ever, on any subject. Reading the introductions, I'm glad that the mods are active and responsive to new users. I'm hoping to use this experience as an excuse to find interesting stories and thoughts from long ago.

Looking forward to submitting my 1 min and getting started!

-RC
Welcome, RC! :clap: Glad you're here! Fellow West Coaster here. I'm currently proof-listening to a story about an Arabian revolt against the Turks from the turn of last century. So much good material here! Enjoy!
-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current Reads: Star Trek Voyager Ghost of a Chance, Welcoming Food, QiGong for Treating Common Ailments
RedCorsair

Post by RedCorsair »

Hey CE,

Sorry for the delay on responding to your post, been working on dampening my recording space for a few months. How did that story about the Arab revolt turn out? How would you rank it on your list?

-RC
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

RedCorsair wrote: February 4th, 2024, 5:56 pm Hey CE,

Sorry for the delay on responding to your post, been working on dampening my recording space for a few months. How did that story about the Arab revolt turn out? How would you rank it on your list?

-RC
Hello Red! It was fabulous!! Gosh I'm afraid I don't have a list, I finish one and I'm off on the next without a backward glance! This time a 2-seater plane around the world, The Flying Carpet. They just finished some time in Persia and are heading toward India. He's talking about Alexander the Great and now I want to find a nice long read about him, too!
Any non-fic history books near the top of your list you can recommend?
-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current Reads: Star Trek Voyager Ghost of a Chance, Welcoming Food, QiGong for Treating Common Ailments