IP - Listeners and editors WANTED [ENGLISH: DRAMATIC READING] The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

All languages: Advertise for proof-listeners or help with editing in ongoing projects.
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

[ENGLISH: DRAMATIC READING] The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
The Count of Monte Cristo is one of the authors most popular works. It's an adventure novel that takes place between 1815-1838 in France, Italy, islands in the Mediterranean and in the Levant. It follows the main character through love, betrayal, vengence and forgiveness. ( Kristingj).
We are getting towards the finish line on this project, and now I need to ask for some help.

1. PL of my parts, The Count. I have it all recorded and I'm working my way through the edits. It's been stalled because I broke my right arm, but it'll start up again when I get the cast off in two weeks. It does not need to be word perfect PL, but it's important to me that the meaning is the same, so I do ask that you follow along with the text and point out if the meaning has changed. Also, let me know if I have mispronounced any of the english words.

2. Edit of chapters.The chapters with green and bold "Link to text" are ready for edit.

3. PL of the finished chapters.

If you want to claim a chapter for PL or editing, just post in the forum the one you'd like to do. You don't have to wait for my okay, I will mark in the mw if I'm working on something.

And if you have any questions, just PM me.

Please follow this link and post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening or editing:
Project thread: viewtopic.php?t=56293

Text: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_wv2L_iU9sIfjRabGtZQTg0cWJva19qZGYyNEoxX0dQNnFPcEp0Q1dJeFZTSUFoVlVZUHc?resourcekey=0-61AmcdGmp3A0xiYXd11_LA&usp=sharing

New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.

Please consider these points during proof-listening and comment on them as appropriate:
  • Has a dropped or sitched word changed the meaning of a part of the text? If so, note the time.
  • Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
  • Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
  • Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
  • Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
  • Are there any mispronounces words? if so, note the time

Magic Window:

BC Admin
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!