HI THERE!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
callmeboo

Post by callmeboo »

HELLO!

I'm Cheyenne, but just call me boo. :) I'm an aspiring Special Education paraprofessional and/or teacher (we'll see where life takes us!) and I have joined this forum for both personal entertainment and educational endeavors.

I have enjoyed reading to others since I was young, volunteering my free time to read to the kids in the annexed classrooms in elementary school. I have also been using my voice for my hobby and job streaming for the past decade, so I have a bit of experience when it comes to relying on audio to entertain. Not that I think I'm hot stuff or anything, just that it's been a growing experience learning how to express myself more. As someone autistic, my natural speaking tone has no modulation. As someone with ADHD, my engaged speaking tone can be quite random. So, streaming has helped me have better intuition regarding my control of voice and tone.

This place is rad and I want to be a part of it because creating content like this for each other is one of the few ways we have to ensure that media can remain accessible for all. Keep fighting the good fight of preservation!

-BOO
THANKS FOR READING ♥
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Welcome, Boo! Glad to have you on board. 8-) (Very few of us are "hot stuff" when it comes to recording, and that's okay. :mrgreen: )
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
callmeboo

Post by callmeboo »

TriciaG wrote: February 21st, 2024, 4:03 pm Welcome, Boo! Glad to have you on board. 8-) (Very few of us are "hot stuff" when it comes to recording, and that's okay. :mrgreen: )
Thanks, Tricia! :D