[SOLO] Death by Maurice Maeterlinck - rap

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

jzdanowicz wrote: September 15th, 2023, 5:37 pm Hello! I am still wanting to complete this! I would still love some help lowering the dB a bit. Thank you!
Oh my goodness! Somehow I must have read this and didn't respond. I did not mean to leave you hanging for a month :oops:
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

jzdanowicz wrote: September 15th, 2023, 5:37 pm Hello! I am still wanting to complete this! I would still love some help lowering the dB a bit. Thank you!
Did you try the Amplify effect in Audacity?
jzdanowicz

Post by jzdanowicz »

I've been working, rather slowly, on fixing the section beginnings. Then I was going to edit the section again and see if I could get it down within range.
jzdanowicz

Post by jzdanowicz »

Good morning,

I am so incredibly sorry it has taken me so long to return to this project, things have been a bit chaotic and sad and reading this book seemed like too much. But I also had agida leaving it behind for so long! So here is the finished and updated first section.

I changed the audio and got it to pass the checker! Thank you for the assistance. I also changed the sections to chapters so as to be less confusing. So it starts as Section One and ends as Section one, but the individual pieces are chapters now.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/death_01_maeterlinck_128kb.mp3

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to moving forward now!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I'm glad you're finding your way. And sorry to hear about the chaotic and sad side of your life. Here's to a better and prosperous 2024!
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

jzdanowicz wrote: December 30th, 2023, 6:33 am Good morning,

I am so incredibly sorry it has taken me so long to return to this project, things have been a bit chaotic and sad and reading this book seemed like too much. But I also had agida leaving it behind for so long! So here is the finished and updated first section.

I changed the audio and got it to pass the checker! Thank you for the assistance. I also changed the sections to chapters so as to be less confusing. So it starts as Section One and ends as Section one, but the individual pieces are chapters now.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/death_01_maeterlinck_128kb.mp3

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to moving forward now!
Section 1 is PL OK :clap:
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
jzdanowicz

Post by jzdanowicz »

Thank you! I should have section two over to you soon!
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

jzdanowicz wrote: February 18th, 2024, 5:45 am Thank you! I should have section two over to you soon!
Sounds good!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Jessica! Just checking to see how you are doing and if there's anything we could help you with