Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Sunrise2020

Post by Sunrise2020 »

Sections 70 and 71 are okay.
==========
Susanne
Sunrise2020

Post by Sunrise2020 »

Hello Peter, this time there wasn’t a hitch and we successfully finished this great classic. :clap: :clap:
==========
Susanne
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

Sunrise2020 wrote: February 14th, 2024, 11:58 pm Hello Peter, this time there wasn’t a hitch and we successfully finished this great classic. :clap: :clap:
Oh, that's great, Susanne. Thank you so much for seeing this through with me. For some reason I felt particularly emotional when I had finished the recording side of this. I feel I lived with Julien, Madame de Rênal, Mathilde and M. de la Mole in conditions of unusual intimacy for quite some time. I hope they did not mind too much my intruding so in their lives!
Sunrise2020

Post by Sunrise2020 »

I started reading the novel and felt a much closer connection to the characters than when I listened. I think I get much more absorbed when I read.
==========
Susanne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

All done, thanks to all involved :clap: :thumbs: :clap: :thumbs:

This project is now in the catalogue. All audio files can be found on our catalogue page:
https://librivox.org/the-red-and-the-black-version-2-by-stendhal/

Anne
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

annise wrote: February 15th, 2024, 4:36 pm All done, thanks to all involved :clap: :thumbs: :clap: :thumbs:

This project is now in the catalogue. All audio files can be found on our catalogue page:
https://librivox.org/the-red-and-the-black-version-2-by-stendhal/

Anne
Thanks very much, Anne, as always for getting this nicely packaged up and out onto the streets. Much appreciated.