Complete [SOLO] Stupendous Spectacles of the Solar System in Space, (Ed Reads Short Sci-fi, vol. IX)-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ligeti_Grieg

Post by Ligeti_Grieg »

alg1001,

I took a look at Vol. IV, which is now available on the Librivox platform. (I needed it to sample the words 'End of...' for the last track of this. :)) The front page has a couple of technical issues, ie. it's needs some cleanup. Who is the person I can talk to about this, perhaps offer to do it myself if I was given the 'keys to the truck'.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Ligeti_Grieg wrote: January 17th, 2024, 11:23 am The rest of the tracks have been uploaded.
Wonderful. Working on it now.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 3

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 04

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 5

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 6

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 7

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 8

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 9

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 10

PL OK

What a wonderful project. Thank you so much for letting me take part. I believe this one is now complete and ready to be catalogued! :thumbs:
Anthony

Ligeti_Grieg

Post by Ligeti_Grieg »

No errors on initial attempt! A first!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

:D
Ligeti_Grieg wrote: January 24th, 2024, 6:20 am No errors on initial attempt! A first!
Anthony

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/stupendous-spectacles-of-the-solar-system-in-space-ed-reads-short-sci-fi-vol-ix-by-various/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood