[COMPLETE] The Automobile Girls at Newport, by Laura Crane - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Phew! Thank you, Dave! ^_^ I wanted to do more Automobile Girls but I found something "questionable" in a following volume so I'm thinking of another that kind of looks a bit "What is happiness?" called Prue & I, just have to go through it some more to make sure. Once I wouldn't have worried about the questionable or derogatory content in an old book but now that I, personally, have so many anti-fans, I figure there's no need to encourage the hate-speak build-up, you know. :hmm:
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

I was just thinking maybe there is a book that got dropped by someone that I could pick up? (After I finish this one, of course.) I just am not sure where in the forum to find those. Do you recall? Thank you in advance!
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Actually, I have several books that have been abandoned. I'll PM you tomorrow with some links to them.
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Just popping in. I'm trying to go over all the material to come up with a decent summary. Happy New Year, Dave! 8-)
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

And a Happy New Year to you!
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Thank you! And I think I finally remembered how to edit the first post and put up my summary. I hope it is good enough and :shock: I might actually make the target completion date! Imagine that... We shall see!
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Added book description to Project Screen page. Thanks! I'm not sure though whether "motor car" should be hyphenated.
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Final chapter in 15 minutes and 3 seconds!

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/automobilegirlsatnewport_24_crane_128kb.mp3

Phew! That should not have been so darned difficult. Anyway, there is some kinda ground-wire noise so if I need to re-record, note-so-self to use the other recorder I meant to use before I started on this one! :oops: Now for the magic window thingee...
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

24 PL OK. Finished!

Sounds fine! I'll catalog this tomorrow.
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Holy Mackerel! I was worried it had too much noise. YAY! :thumbs:

G'ah, don't want to pick anything new very soon, but I am still leaning toward "Prue & I" by that dude whose name I can't remember.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Off to cataloging.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/automobile-girls-at-newport-by-laura-crane/

Let me know if anything is amiss. :clap: A great book for young minds.
Morlock

Post by Morlock »

Yay! Something over 22 accomplished! It was fun to share around yesterday and say "Fresh this morning!"