Post by brownrottger »

Chapters 14 and 15 are PL ok!
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

Chapters 16 and 17 are ready for PL.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hiro861 wrote: January 11th, 2024, 3:55 pm Chapters 16 and 17 are ready for PL.
Thanks! In line for PL.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Chapters 16 and 17 are PL ok.
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

Heyo. Two things.

Chapters 18, 19 and 20 are ready for PL.

Looking further ahead to the final 22nd chapter, I do have a question. It seems the chapter "ends" in terms of Wallace's writing, , and then there is a portion of an essay by Emerson. I plan to just have a brief pause, and then read it normally, and then finish the whole section with "End of chapter 22," "End of The Science Of Being Great, by Wallace D. Wattles."

Does that seem right?
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hiro861 wrote: January 14th, 2024, 1:56 pm Heyo. Two things.

Looking further ahead to the final 22nd chapter, I do have a question. It seems the chapter "ends" in terms of Wallace's writing, , and then there is a portion of an essay by Emerson. I plan to just have a brief pause, and then read it normally, and then finish the whole section with "End of chapter 22," "End of The Science Of Being Great, by Wallace D. Wattles."

Does that seem right?
I am not seeing that in the text version that you have in the first post. Are you looking at a different version?
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Chapters 18-20 are PL ok.
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

brownrottger wrote: January 14th, 2024, 2:07 pm
Hiro861 wrote: January 14th, 2024, 1:56 pm Heyo. Two things.

Does that seem right?
I am not seeing that in the text version that you have in the first post. Are you looking at a different version?
The explanation and break is on page 152
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

It appears that Wattles decided to end his book with this reprint of Emerson's essay and nothing said by him following that. So, yes you would just read through the end of the reprint and then do the two outros. Sorry for the confusion.
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

ALRIGHTY! Chapters 21, and 22, the final chapter are ready for PL!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Yay! Section 21 and 22 are PL ok. I just need some keywords that readers can use to find the project and then I can start validation and cataloguing. Please enter them in the first post of this thread in the appropriate place.
Best,
Christine
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

Copy. I put some in there. If you feel I missed one feel free to add it.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

This project is complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-science-of-being-great-version-2-by-wallace-d-wattles/

Congratulations Daniel on the completion of your Trilogy!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hiro861

Post by Hiro861 »

brownrottger wrote: January 19th, 2024, 7:33 am This project is complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-science-of-being-great-version-2-by-wallace-d-wattles/

Congratulations Daniel on the completion of your Trilogy!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank you so much! This really was a dream of mine a while back when I heard the first version. This trilogy of books made such a difference in my life perspective, and the fact that I contributed to keeping it alive, and that its out there now in the ether forever, maybe helping others, is an accomplishment I'll always be proud of. Thank you so much for managing the project, your proof listening and the final publishing. And my thanks to all of Librivox for their mission.
p.s. Whoever designed the covers, (I may have known at some point but its slipped my mind) I LOVE them.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It's nice to hear you liked the covers, thank you. Anne