Russian-speaking? anyone?

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
YuliaM

Post by YuliaM »

hi guys, anybody from ex USSR? Let’s link! we love reading and listening to books! right? I would love to read and listen more books! let’s keep politics aside and contribute to make our favourite books more accessible ! who’s with me?
vviera

Post by vviera »

YuliaM wrote: December 29th, 2023, 7:44 pm hi guys, anybody from ex USSR? Let’s link! we love reading and listening to books! right? I would love to read and listen more books! let’s keep politics aside and contribute to make our favourite books more accessible ! who’s with me?
Hi Yulia, and welcome to Librivox!

We do have Russian speakers here, but not everyone reads this introduction forum, so here's some info for you to pursue.

There are currently three group projects in Russian. They appear in the forum Readers Wanted: Languages Other than English
viewtopic.php?t=93411
viewtopic.php?t=86326
viewtopic.php?t=94738

Username HannaPonomarenko is also doing this solo:
viewtopic.php?t=97725
and
Username chulsky is doing this one:
viewtopic.php?t=99878

You can see in those forums the usernames of the people who are working on them. I suggest you either post there, or write private messages to the people you see in those forums. "Private messages" is near the top right of your screen.

The way to get started recording is by doing a 1-minute test. This isn't an audition. It's just an opportunity to make sure your technical specifications match what Librivox uses.

I hope you're able to connect with other Russian speakers and join our community!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

YuliaM wrote: December 29th, 2023, 7:44 pm hi guys, anybody from ex USSR? Let’s link! we love reading and listening to books! right? I would love to read and listen more books! let’s keep politics aside and contribute to make our favourite books more accessible ! who’s with me?
Здраствуйте, Юлия! Очень рада Вашему сообщению. С Новым годом!
Если какие-то проекты, указанные выше, Вам по душе, напишите, пожалуйста, в соответствующих ветках.

Thank you Verla for your help!