[COMPLETE] History Of Missouri In Words Of One Syllable, by Emily Steinestel MacNamara - brrot

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

Cbteddy wrote: November 20th, 2023, 3:55 pm Hello! Here is chapter 2 (9:43). Thank you for the example recording. This was actually a really good exercise for me, as my cadence tends to naturally be faster. Hopefully this is to your liking, but always happy to make adjustments as needed.

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/historyofmissouri_02_macnamara_128kb.mp3
Very nice read. PL OK. I think this would be a good resource for ESL learners.
Brian
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Hello! May I please have sections 3,4, and 5?
~Traveling May 20-29. I will catch up upon my return for any PLs, etc.~

Cheers, Claire
I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers
Great Events in North & South America
mungojerry311

Post by mungojerry311 »

Cbteddy wrote: December 8th, 2023, 11:13 am Hello! May I please have sections 3,4, and 5?
Sure thing, they are yours!
GeneralGiblits

Post by GeneralGiblits »

Hello, could I claim chapter 6 (The first american settlers) please?

Kind regards,
Jack Hiller
mungojerry311

Post by mungojerry311 »

GeneralGiblits wrote: December 10th, 2023, 10:33 am Hello, could I claim chapter 6 (The first american settlers) please?

Kind regards,
Jack Hiller
You sure can! However, before I can assign that section to you I first need to know by what name you'd like to be known on the catalog page. This can be the same as your username here or it can your real name, whichever you prefer. Also, if by some miracle you have a website that you'd like to have linked on your catalog page you can provide that as well. Welcome to Librivox!
GeneralGiblits

Post by GeneralGiblits »

Ah, I should have realised I should clarify. I would like to go by my real name which is Jack Hiller and I do not have a website I could link to, thanks for asking though.

Kind Regards,
Jack Hiller
mungojerry311

Post by mungojerry311 »

GeneralGiblits wrote: December 11th, 2023, 11:56 am Ah, I should have realised I should clarify. I would like to go by my real name which is Jack Hiller and I do not have a website I could link to, thanks for asking though.

Kind Regards,
Jack Hiller
Thank you! The section has now been assigned to you. If you click on your name in the Magic Window you'll be taken to your page on the catalog site. This page shows you all the projects you're currently (and have been) a part of. For now only this project will be listed but perhaps you'll stick around and fill the page up with more. Once again welcome to LV, we're happy to have you here!
GeneralGiblits

Post by GeneralGiblits »

Hello, here is my chapter's link (Chapter VI The First American Settlers). It came to 10 minutes and 48 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/the_first_american_settlers.mp3

I'd appreciate any feedback as this is my first recording for Librivox. Obviously will re-do if there's a fault.

Kind regards,
Jack Hiller
mungojerry311

Post by mungojerry311 »

GeneralGiblits wrote: December 11th, 2023, 2:37 pm Hello, here is my chapter's link (Chapter VI The First American Settlers). It came to 10 minutes and 48 seconds.

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/the_first_american_settlers.mp3

I'd appreciate any feedback as this is my first recording for Librivox. Obviously will re-do if there's a fault.

Kind regards,
Jack Hiller
Thank you! However, you must name the file according to the instructions given in the top post. I'll copy the relevant section here:
Filename: historyofmissouri_##_macnamara_128kb.mp3 where ## is the section number. (e.g. historyofmissouri_01_macnamara_128kb.mp3)
Once you have the file renamed I'll put it in the Magic Window.
GeneralGiblits

Post by GeneralGiblits »

Hello, here's the new link, sorry, probably just skimmed over the naming instructions thinking I'd got all the important bits.

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/historyofmissouri_06_macnamara_128kb.mp3

If I've got that correct this time I would also be interested in claiming chapter 10 (sports of the american settlers).

Kind Regards,
Jack Hiller
mungojerry311

Post by mungojerry311 »

GeneralGiblits wrote: December 14th, 2023, 9:13 am Hello, here's the new link, sorry, probably just skimmed over the naming instructions thinking I'd got all the important bits.

https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/historyofmissouri_06_macnamara_128kb.mp3

If I've got that correct this time I would also be interested in claiming chapter 10 (sports of the american settlers).

Kind Regards,
Jack Hiller
Thank you, the file has now been put into the Magic Window for proof-listening. I've also assigned section/chapter 10 to you.
Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

~Traveling May 20-29. I will catch up upon my return for any PLs, etc.~

Cheers, Claire
I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers
Great Events in North & South America
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

silverquill