Hello from Indiana

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
voiceoversandy

Post by voiceoversandy »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sandy, and I'm currently working towards getting started in the voice over industry. This seems like a wonderful opportunity to do some reading, get more practice editing, and to learn to know others.

My background is in music, theater, English, script-writing, editing, worship leadership and most recently part-time work in the healthcare arena. But, for as long as I can remember, I've thought it would be fun to do voice over work-- so now I'm taking the plunge! To narrate a non-fiction book would be a wonderful achievement. Hopefully this is a good place to get my feet wet while also learning from others.

I'm looking forward to possibly collaborating with some of you!

Sandy
CuriousEntling

Post by CuriousEntling »

voiceoversandy wrote: November 28th, 2023, 8:01 pm Hello Everyone!

My name is Sandy, and I'm currently working towards getting started in the voice over industry. This seems like a wonderful opportunity to do some reading, get more practice editing, and to learn to know others.

My background is in music, theater, English, script-writing, editing, worship leadership and most recently part-time work in the healthcare arena. But, for as long as I can remember, I've thought it would be fun to do voice over work-- so now I'm taking the plunge! To narrate a non-fiction book would be a wonderful achievement. Hopefully this is a good place to get my feet wet while also learning from others.

I'm looking forward to possibly collaborating with some of you!

Sandy
Hi Sandy and welcome! Looks like you're already up and running! :clap: We're glad you're here!
-- Nicole
Sailing in a general... that way direction.

2023, 2024: Current reads:
The Swiss Family Robinson, Incidents of Travel in Cen.Am. vol1, Story of the Treasure Seekers, Strange Peoples, The Hobbit