[COMPLETE]Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

Hamlet wrote: August 29th, 2023, 3:22 pm I did my PLing for 4_3 today

One of the King's lines was omitted at about 5:25. "How now! what is in you? why dost thou tear it?"

Narrator, Dumain, and Costard are all fine.

Brad
Here's my corrected file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/loveslabourslost_king_4_3.mp3
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

King in 4_3 is now PL Okay

Biron for the same scene is now recorded. If it is PL Okay, I can begin editing the scene.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/loveslabourslost_biron_4_3.mp3

Brad
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

king_2_1

One minor error.

3:27 Missing word, 'may'
As honour, without breach of honour, (may)
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

Craigos wrote: September 11th, 2023, 8:14 am king_2_1

One minor error.

3:27 Missing word, 'may'
As honour, without breach of honour, (may)
Here's my corrected file: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/loveslabourslost_king_2_1.mp3
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thanks, guys! Sorry for being a bit MIA; I've had a busy week! But the MW is now up to date and I will post the final Dramatis Personae very soon. :thumbs:
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

The Dramatis Personae is now ready for PL!
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: September 18th, 2023, 11:40 am The Dramatis Personae is now ready for PL!
just had a look and it's PL ok. :thumbs:

Sonia
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

I'm in the process of editing 4_3 even though my own Biron file hasn't been PLed yet, but I can fix any errors afterward if needed.
One thing that I forgot to mention when I PLed the King's speeches in that scene was that no spaces were left in a long speech in the middle of the scene in which there are two narration interruptions ("To Longaville" and "To Dumain"). No worries though. I was able to make spaces in my edit for the scene and insert the narrations.
I only mention it because I discovered that I did pretty much the same thing in the same scene. Just after Biron says, "Now step I forth to whip hypocrisy" I didn't leave a very long pause to the narrator's "Advancing." So, whoever PLs that, I already know lol.

Brad
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Actually, I just discovered an error in the King's 4_3 file that I missed before. At around 4:50, the King says, "Where hadst thou it?" twice, once to Jacquenetta and once to Costard. There is only one on the file. In editing, I tried using it twice, but it sounded too obvious on the edit.

Brad
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

Hamlet wrote: September 20th, 2023, 5:48 pm Actually, I just discovered an error in the King's 4_3 file that I missed before. At around 4:50, the King says, "Where hadst thou it?" twice, once to Jacquenetta and once to Costard. There is only one on the file. In editing, I tried using it twice, but it sounded too obvious on the edit.

Brad
Oops! Sorry about that! I'll try to get a correction for you by the end of the day!
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

No need to correct it. As I mentioned, I've already edited that part of the scene, and I was able to separate that part of the speech to fit in the narration bits. :)

Brad
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

Hamlet wrote: September 21st, 2023, 6:09 am No need to correct it. As I mentioned, I've already edited that part of the scene, and I was able to separate that part of the speech to fit in the narration bits. :)

Brad
:thumbs:
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thanks for moving forward with editing your scene, Brad! I would have PLed your file earlier but I've been busy moving to a new place, and with that on top of work, I didn't have the time. But I will definitely PL the edited scene and let you know if anything is missing. :thumbs:
Tomas Peter
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Okay, that works. It's half-edited now. I was going to hold back uploading it until my Biron file had been PLed, but now I'll do it when I'm finished editing, which should be this weekend if not later today.
And I haven't forgotten that I still have parts to record as well.

Brad
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Oops, I blundered. Kelly, when I told you that you didn't have to redo it, I was thinking of the spot where I added the pauses during your speech where the narrator has something to say. I completely forgot that I needed another "Where hadst thou it?" from you! I still need it.

Sorry about that!

Brad