Lost access to PL notes

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Teanos

Post by Teanos »

hey, i seem to have lost access, and cannot log in to the PL notes for my project (or any project)
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

It could be that you logged in the uploader with the general password, so that now the magic window doesn't recognize you. If this happens again when you try to access the Magic Window: look for the option to log out first, then try the magic window again with your own password.
If you meant something else, please explain in more detail :D
Teanos

Post by Teanos »

Rapunzelina wrote: August 24th, 2023, 8:14 am It could be that you logged in the uploader with the general password, so that now the magic window doesn't recognize you. If this happens again when you try to access the Magic Window: look for the option to log out first, then try the magic window again with your own password.
If you meant something else, please explain in more detail :D
gave this a go, and had no luck, its just acting like the account im trying to use doesnt exsist, i cant reset password either
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Hmm. I see on Spacemen Lost that you are entered correctly as BC (to give you Magic Window access). I see no reason why your login to the MW wouldn't work.

(1) The PL notes themselves are a post in your solo project thread, so they're not lost. :)

(2) Please provide details, step-by-step, on what you're doing and what is the result. Example:
I went to my thread and clicked on ""
I was then on https://...
I tried to log in
This is what displayed after I submitted the login: ""
I then tried...
Very limited computer access Wed-Sun, May 15-19.