COMPLETE Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

This is soooo close to completion! :clap: Could I get an update on the project's status? Is it waiting for a missing line and a PL?
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Yep, that's where we are - I'll give Pancakes' family a call. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Waffle wrote: January 4th, 2023, 8:18 pm Chapter 8

When Pooh is singing his song at the beginning of the chapter he said "I don't much care if it rains or thaws" but the line is supposed to be "I don't much care if it snows or thaws"

and then a little later, Christopher Robin said "we must bring all Provisions" but the line is "we must all bring Provisions."
Thanks, Waffle! We've fixed both places. If you can spot-PL these to make sure the upload worked properly, that would be great!

The change of rain to snow is in the stretch from 1:52-1:58, and Christopher Robin's "all" fix is in the stretch of 4:30-4:37. (For spot-proofing, you only need to listen to those stretches, not the whole chapter. :) )
~Lynette * -
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Chapter 8 is PL OK
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Waffle and his brother asked me to invite another reader to do the missing Piglet line, so I've sent a note to Stumpy about that. :)
~Lynette * -
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

Sure, I'm happy to help. :)

I noticed that two lines before have minor errors-- the texts says "when I was running along to bring it you..." but the recording has "when I was running down along the bridge". And there's a missing "no" in the balloon burst line. Should I rerecord those lines as well?

LCaulkins wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:39 am Waffle and his brother asked me to invite another reader to do the missing Piglet line, so I've sent a note to Stumpy about that. :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Stumpy wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 5:12 pm Sure, I'm happy to help. :)

I noticed that two lines before have minor errors-- the texts says "when I was running along to bring it you..." but the recording has "when I was running down along the bridge". And there's a missing "no" in the balloon burst line. Should I rerecord those lines as well?

LCaulkins wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:39 am Waffle and his brother asked me to invite another reader to do the missing Piglet line, so I've sent a note to Stumpy about that. :)
That could be helpful, thanks!
~Lynette * -
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

Here's the missing Piglet line, plus a few lines before if you want them:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poohdr_piglet_ch6supp.mp3

I tried to match Medora's voice, but if you have feedback, I can record again.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks! I'll pull ch. 6 out to fix up tomorrow and will let you know :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ok, thanks to Stumpy, ch. 6 is fixed and ready for Spot-PL in the time frame noted on the MW. :)
~Lynette * -
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Chapter 10 is PL OK
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Woohoo! No mistakes left to fix. :)

And that means we're all finished! :clap:
~Lynette * -
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Well done, team!

I'm still a bit busy outside LV so I'm prioritizing. I will post again when cataloguing is complete.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Cataloguing has finished, but before I mark the audio-book complete, is there a cast list that I can add to the catalogue page?