COMPLETE: Steve and the Steam Engine by Sara Ware Bassett -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Last 3 chapters are all PL-OK!

Thank you for letting me join you again for book two of this series and for being so patient with my PLing delays.
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
northstar95

Post by northstar95 »

jennlea wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:03 pm Last 3 chapters are all PL-OK!

Thank you for letting me join you again for book two of this series and for being so patient with my PLing delays.
Great!, thanks for all the listening - this was a fun one. I’m ready for a break from soloing and go back to dabbling in group projects.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations Brian on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/steve-and-the-steam-engine-by-sara-ware-bassett/

Apologies. I cataloged this a couple days ago and apparently forgot to come back and update the thread... :oops:
Jo
northstar95

Post by northstar95 »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 1:25 pm Congratulations Brian on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/steve-and-the-steam-engine-by-sara-ware-bassett/

Apologies. I cataloged this a couple days ago and apparently forgot to come back and update the thread... :oops:
Hi Jo - the link above just brings me back to this thread on the forum - ?
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

It's working now.
Jo