This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections. They are marked in the Magic Window below as Ready for PL.The more carefully we consider the law of the family as ordained by God, and view it in relation to the higher necessities of man’s spiritual nature, the more fully we must be convinced that He, who knew what was in man, contemplated in this gracious ordinance our highest good as well as our greatest earthly happiness. And when the family relationship is sanctified by piety; when husband and wife are one in the possession of a saving faith and of spiritual hopes; when the children are regarded as a 'heritage of the Lord,' and, therefore, as a sacred trust, of which He will require an account; when the whole home-life is regarded as His,—there is a guarantee for happiness purer and more enduring than any that can exist on this side heaven. The Christian hope gives it its crowning glory, and makes it the purest earthly type of that state of blessedness which the believer can call by no name more endearing than his eternal home .’ (Summary by Introductory)
Project thread: viewtopic.php?t=98233
Please post in the project thread below if you can help with proof-listening.
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.
Level of PL: Standard
Please consider these points during proof-listening and comment on them as appropriate:
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?