COMPLETE: Galactic Patrol by EE Smith -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations Harley on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/galactic-patrol-by-e-e-smith/
Jo
barleyguy

Post by barleyguy »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: April 1st, 2023, 4:13 pm Congratulations Harley on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/galactic-patrol-by-e-e-smith/
Thanks. It looks mostly great. The audio is working. But the summary is out of date. I probably made changes to it since it was stored to the database.
So that's what an invisible barrier looks like... (Time Bandits)
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

If you don't tell your MC when you change the summary, the changes will not automatically go into the database entry. If you mentioned it and I missed it, I apologize. I'll fix it with the caveat that it only fixes it here in the LV catalog and on the corresponding IA project page. If it's been picked up elsewhere already, then it will have the original summary. Is the summary currently in the first post of the thread the one you want?
Jo
barleyguy

Post by barleyguy »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 9:59 am If you don't tell your MC when you change the summary, the changes will not automatically go into the database entry. If you mentioned it and I missed it, I apologize. I'll fix it with the caveat that it only fixes it here in the LV catalog and on the corresponding IA project page. If it's been picked up elsewhere already, then it will have the original summary. Is the summary currently in the first post of the thread the one you want?
Yes, the one in the first post is correct. Sorry for not mentioning the change.

The old summary is pretty similar, but I removed some incorrect detail and changed "reeking havoc" to "wreaking havoc". If the old one got propagated somewhere, people will probably know what I meant.

Thanks much. :-)
So that's what an invisible barrier looks like... (Time Bandits)
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Done. :)
Jo