Help 1minute test

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Perdida

Post by Perdida »

Hola! Ayer envié mi prueba de un minuto al foro pero nadie me ha respondido todavía.... qué será?
Hi! I uploaded yesterday my 1minute test but i have no answer yet. What is the problem? :help:
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

There is no problem. No one has checked it yet. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Perdida

Post by Perdida »

Thanks
Matthew056

Post by Matthew056 »

Hello,
I had just uploaded a one minute test and uploaded it as well. It was sent to the readers forum, yet I couldn't find it. How to I retrieve it and place it in the one minute test category?
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Matthew056 wrote: March 29th, 2023, 4:33 pm Hello,
I had just uploaded a one minute test and uploaded it as well. It was sent to the readers forum, yet I couldn't find it. How to I retrieve it and place it in the one minute test category?
The test isn't sent anywhere. When you upload, the uploader will result in a URL (web address). You have to copy that and paste it in a new post in the "post your 1 minute test here" forum.

If you don't have that uploader page still up, you can go back and upload your test again to get the URL.
Matthew056

Post by Matthew056 »

Hello,

This is Matthew056,
I had posted my 1 minute test 3 weeks ago and haven't yet received an "ok" or denial. Could you tell me how long it usually takes to get approved? I would greatly appreciate it,

Thank you.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

viewtopic.php?p=2185712#p2185712

You didn't copy the URL (file link) from the uploader. We can't check the test if we don't know the URL.
Kari1963

Post by Kari1963 »

I placed my test in the very beginning of this month and have heard nothing. Every one around me has had a response to their test; I'm feeling like a wall flower! LOL!
I'm wondering if I have done something wrong.

Kari
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

Kari1963 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 9:33 am I placed my test in the very beginning of this month and have heard nothing. Every one around me has had a response to their test; I'm feeling like a wall flower! LOL!

Kari
Sorry you got overlooked. You replied to your own post, so it looked like it had already been reviewed. I just took care of it.
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

Matthew056 wrote: May 10th, 2023, 4:01 pm Hello,

This is Matthew056,
I had posted my 1 minute test 3 weeks ago and haven't yet received an "ok" or denial. Could you tell me how long it usually takes to get approved? I would greatly appreciate it,

Thank you.
For the record, I responded to both your tests, most recently on June 3 the same day you posted. Your test failed and I am awaiting an update.
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page
Kari1963

Post by Kari1963 »

sjmarky wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:43 am
Kari1963 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 9:33 am I placed my test in the very beginning of this month and have heard nothing. Every one around me has had a response to their test; I'm feeling like a wall flower! LOL!

Kari
Sorry you got overlooked. You replied to your own post, so it looked like it had already been reviewed. I just took care of it.
Thank you so much!!!
:thumbs: