COMPLETE [Action & Adventure Fiction] Minos of Sardanes by Charles B. Stilson - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

TomJohnson wrote: February 25th, 2023, 3:30 pm Here is Section 7: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/minosofsardanes_07_stilson_128kb.mp3
Duration: 19:42
Thank you. And thanks again for taking on section 10.
Mobsters - you don't have to be larcenous, you can pretend - needed for Gold-Killer
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

TomJohnson wrote: February 25th, 2023, 3:30 pm Here is Section 7: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/minosofsardanes_07_stilson_128kb.mp3
Duration: 19:42
Section 7 is PLOK. Really well done, Tom. Thanks, Brian
Mobsters - you don't have to be larcenous, you can pretend - needed for Gold-Killer
TomJohnson

Post by TomJohnson »

-Tom
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

TomJohnson wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 3:38 pm Here is Section 10: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/minosofsardanes_10_stilson_128kb.mp3
Duration: 28:03
Thank you, Tom. FYI, I am going to declare section 3 an orphan to reopen it. I'm not yet sure about section 4. Best wishes, Brian
TomJohnson

Post by TomJohnson »

I've got another project taking my attention, but if noone claims it before I get another break, I can take it then.
-Tom
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

TomJohnson wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:58 pm I've got another project taking my attention, but if noone claims it before I get another break, I can take it then.
Thanks for that.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

TomJohnson wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:58 pm I've got another project taking my attention, but if noone claims it before I get another break, I can take it then.
My apologies, Tom, when I checked your section 10 into the MW a couple of days ago I meant to get back go it for PL but forgot to do so. It's a magnificent read. Section 10 is PLOK. Thanks.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Hi Rapunzelina,

I've selfishly claimed section 3. I'm hoping you might be kind enough to PL it for me. I'll try not to make it too brutal for you ... or maybe we can find someone else to suffer it! :shock: Just kidding. I wouldn't dare upload anything unlistenable. :)

There might be another orphaned section. I tried contacting that volunteer quite a while ago, but they had not been active for some time and I have not heard back so far. I will probably wait until I upload section 3 before deciding what to do with that other section.

Thank you,
Brian
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Certainly I can PL! I've moved us to Readers Found for now :thumbs:
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

BrianFullen wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:32 pm Section 3 (27:42) up @ https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/minosofsardanes_03_stilson_128kb.mp3
Thanks!
Don't mention it! Hey, while I'm in the MW marking section 3 Ready for PL I'll assign us section 4! :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

:D

Section 3 is pl ok!

Shall I take the last part of the trilogy out of the cobwebs?
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Rapunzelina wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:18 am :D

Section 3 is pl ok!

Shall I take the last part of the trilogy out of the cobwebs?
Yes, please.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

Section 4 (35:19.44) was uploaded and can be found at https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/minosofsardanes_04_stilson_128kb.mp3

Thank you so much, Rapunzelina, for agreeing to MC this project and in advance for PL of this section. I really do appreciate your efforts and patience.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll rewrite the brief summary for Polaris and the Goddess Glorian. I got a little over-the-top silly with that and I think I can do a better job of it. But probably not until early next week.

Best wishes,
Brian
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Brian! This is PL OK! So I'll try to catalogue this one now! Wish me luck! :D

Of course I don't mind, you may rewrite the summary for Polaris and the Goddess Glorian as many times you want - until cataloguing :mrgreen: