Would You Rather... - The game of Icky fun! [FORUM GAME]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

maxgal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:21 pm Scaling back a bit....

Would you rather eat a pound of habanera peppers, or drink a gallon of lukewarm Ensure? (with your choice of flavors, of course)
Well, I gave you a Vegemite choice earlier. I don't know what these are as a non American. I'll say the Ensure. I'm no good with peppers. Ensure - I'll have Sunnyboy Razz flavours! :lol: [Sunnyboy Razz is a discontinued brand of Australian ice block that had many flavours]

Would you rather:

play a winner takes all game against death at: [1] Chess or [2] Monopoly. [Like the 7th Seal the longer you continue the game the longer you live but if you lose Death takes you.]
I use Linux. I also like penguins.
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

lightcrystal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:29 pm

Would you rather eat a pound of habanera peppers, or drink a gallon of lukewarm Ensure? (with your choice of flavors, of course)
Well, I gave you a Vegemite choice earlier. I don't know what these are as a non American. I'll say the Ensure. I'm no good with peppers. Ensure - I'll have Sunnyboy Razz flavours! :lol: [Sunnyboy Razz is a discontinued brand of Australian ice block that had many flavours]

Would you rather:

play a winner takes all game against death at: [1] Chess or [2] Monopoly. [Like the 7th Seal the longer you continue the game the longer you live but if you lose Death takes you.]
Monopoly.

... tread water in an extremely chlorinated public swimming pool for 6 hours...

...OR...

... be buried in sand up to your neck at high tide (at whatever rocky seacoast you choose), with only your eyes & nose & ears above the seawater
Louise
"every little breeze..."

Fun Fact: 40% of all statistics are wrong.
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

maxgal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 6:45 pm
lightcrystal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:29 pm

Would you rather:

Monopoly.

... tread water in an extremely chlorinated public swimming pool for 6 hours...

...OR...

... be buried in sand up to your neck at high tide (at whatever rocky seacoast you choose), with only your eyes & nose & ears above the seawater
Well, as a kid there was a public swimming pool that I went to on school excursions. It was called Jubilee Park. I am confident that Jubilee Park [Melbourne] was the most chlorinated swimming pool complex on the planet. Oh man you walked in and wondered if it was a school plot to poison your whole class. Yes, I would tread water in such a gas cloud for 6 hours. Sadly, or happily, Jubilee Park is defunct.

OK, here's a USA slanted one for you.

Which sporting career would you mess up if you had to? Suppose that your choice never got a Pro game in their sport. In fact they became a laughed at "he never made it anywhere" meme.

- You mess up Tom Brady's career [he never got picked and never played in the NFL]
OR
- You mess up Tiger Woods. He hit all slices and every shot went backwards and his Dad said "Son, you're better off being a tomato farmer. Golf's not for you."
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

Hmm. I had to look up Tom Brady. (Not into sports)
It's close, but I'll say Tom Brady.

... fly to the moon, or swim barefoot with the whale sharks in the Ningaloo Reef? (assuming you're a responsible eco-tourist)
Louise
"every little breeze..."

lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

maxgal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:56 pm Hmm. I had to look up Tom Brady. (Not into sports)

... fly to the moon, or swim barefoot with the whale sharks in the Ningaloo Reef? (assuming you're a responsible eco-tourist)
Swim with the whale sharks! They are not a dangerous species of shark. Ningaloo Reef would be awesome; Western Australia is one of the few Oz states that I've never gone to.

Would you, tied to a chair by The Joker in Batman...

[1] Pull the trigger to make Yellowstone National Park erupt for the first time in 1000's of years...
OR
[2] Tell the Joker NO!
He has kidnapped your twenty best friends. He puts them all on internet TV and attaches Elon Musk brain probes to make them into his personal zombies.
ashtonhoffman

Post by ashtonhoffman »

lightcrystal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 9:23 pm
maxgal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 8:56 pm Hmm. I had to look up Tom Brady. (Not into sports)

Swim with the whale sharks! They are not a dangerous species of shark. Ningaloo Reef would be awesome; Western Australia is one of the few Oz states that I've never gone to.

Would you, tied to a chair by The Joker in Batman...

[1] Pull the trigger to make Yellowstone National Park erupt for the first time in 1000's of years...
OR
[2] Tell the Joker NO!
He has kidnapped your twenty best friends. He puts them all on internet TV and attaches Elon Musk brain probes to make them into his personal zombies.

number one five years of no sun would get rid of globule warming

would you
walk barefoot for a year or
put your hand in Boiling water for a minute
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

Walk barefoot for a year. I'd save money on socks and end up with stronger feet. Slight downside is that concrete can get hot in summer.

Would you rather:

Live the last 10 minutes of the life of

[1] Anne Frank
OR
[2] Saddam Hussein
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

lightcrystal wrote: March 24th, 2023, 9:23 pm

I know the whale sharks are cool! :mrgreen:
It's the other sharks there that scare me off. :shock:
Louise
"every little breeze..."

maxgal

Post by maxgal »

lightcrystal wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:07 pm Walk barefoot for a year. I'd save money on socks and end up with stronger feet. Slight downside is that concrete can get hot in summer.

Would you rather:

[1] Anne Frank
OR
[2] Saddam Hussein
Ugh. I'll go with Anne.

...slither into a moray eel's lair, or wade through a stream full of hungry piranhas?
Louise
"every little breeze..."

ashtonhoffman

Post by ashtonhoffman »

maxgal wrote: March 29th, 2023, 2:04 pm
lightcrystal wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:07 pm Walk barefoot for a year. I'd save money on socks and end up with stronger feet. Slight downside is that concrete can get hot in summer.

Would you rather:

[1] Anne Frank
OR
[2] Saddam Hussein
Ugh. I'll go with Anne.

...slither into a moray eel's lair, or wade through a stream full of hungry piranhas?
piranhas they don't eat humans (i think :? )
would you rather

eat a old rusty can of tomato soup from a landfill or

go spelunking in a cave known for cave-ins
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

would you rather

eat a old rusty can of tomato soup from a landfill or

go spelunking in a cave known for cave-ins

Spelunk!

... watch every Schwarzenegger movie (nonstop!) in a marathon session...

...or...

...sing the entirety of "10,000 Beers on the Wall" (also nonstop!) ?
Louise
"every little breeze..."

Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

10,000 Bottles of Beer! It's quite handy on road trips :D .
Would you rather...
have all works of art come to life around you OR all appliances automatically work around you?
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Bookworm360 wrote: April 14th, 2023, 7:40 pm 10,000 Bottles of Beer! It's quite handy on road trips :D .
Would you rather...
have all works of art come to life around you OR all appliances automatically work around you?
I'd go for the works of art. There are definitely fewer of these than there are appliances...
And it would make for a very interesting, trippy experience at museums!

Would you rather count the grains in a pound of sand or attend fifty sessions in Congress?
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

Bookworm360 wrote: April 14th, 2023, 7:40 pm
Would you rather...
OOO, this reminds me of The Twilight Zone's Bartlett Finchley, who has "A Thing About Machines" ....
Louise
"every little breeze..."

maxgal

Post by maxgal »

Dulcamara wrote: April 16th, 2023, 1:55 am
Bookworm360 wrote: April 14th, 2023, 7:40 pm 10,000 Bottles of Beer! It's quite handy on road trips :D .
Would you rather...
I'd go for the works of art. There are definitely fewer of these than there are appliances...
And it would make for a very interesting, trippy experience at museums!

Would you rather count the grains in a pound of sand or attend fifty sessions in Congress?
Count, count, count 8-)

...in one week ... eat everything on the McDonald's menu, or drink everything on the Starbuck's menu?
Louise
"every little breeze..."