It's so good to join the LV team!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Read48Fun

Post by Read48Fun »

Hello everyone,

Yes, I am a newbie not only at LV, but also at using Audacity for Windows, reading out loud, using a Blue Yeti microphone, recording and editing, ect. ect.
But I am super excited to get started and learn along the way. I am very grateful for all the support and guidance I will receive, as I find my way around LV assignments, and I will do my very best to improve with every project and with the passage of time. I am hands on kind of person and I progress as I do the work.

Thank you in advance for your patience, kindness, and assistance!

PS: I am very interested in projects that are both in English and Romanian.
Unfortunately, as I can not pronounce certain words especially written in the old English, example works by Shakespeare, I will stay away from certain writings. Anything else I am game :)

Looking forward to work with all of you and do my part to the wonderful world of LV!

Have a lovely day!

Read48Fun
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Read48Fun wrote: March 26th, 2023, 6:50 am Hello everyone,

Yes, I am a newbie not only at LV, but also at using Audacity for Windows, reading out loud, using a Blue Yeti microphone, recording and editing, ect. ect.
But I am super excited to get started and learn along the way. I am very grateful for all the support and guidance I will receive, as I find my way around LV assignments, and I will do my very best to improve with every project and with the passage of time. I am hands on kind of person and I progress as I do the work.

Thank you in advance for your patience, kindness, and assistance!

PS: I am very interested in projects that are both in English and Romanian.
Unfortunately, as I can not pronounce certain words especially written in the old English, example works by Shakespeare, I will stay away from certain writings. Anything else I am game :)

Looking forward to work with all of you and do my part to the wonderful world of LV!

Have a lovely day!

Read48Fun
Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the book listed below which you can access by clicking on the link below!
Best,
Christine