links and info

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It's actually saying there is one result for that author
Its found in that short science fiction collection
And that one person read it

Anne
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

This collection was marked as a solo, I have fixed this now. :thumbs:

However, I have no idea what "Inconsistent data" is supposed to mean. Is this another issue? :?:

I'm all for "short and to the point", but it does need to come with "precision" as well; mind reading is not a prerequisite to become an admin on here.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
DrSpoke

Post by DrSpoke »

Availle wrote: March 18th, 2023, 4:59 am This collection was marked as a solo, I have fixed this now. :thumbs:

However, I have no idea what "Inconsistent data" is supposed to mean. Is this another issue? :?:

I'm all for "short and to the point", but it does need to come with "precision" as well; mind reading is not a prerequisite to become an admin on here.
I apologize. I noticed a confusing chain of links ending on a collection of short stories read by various yet reporting only one reader in the credits area; I was quickly having a look at the cover claims table and reported the problem straight away - wrongly assuming that it was better for those familiar with project link and catalogue issues to focus on what's actually wrong.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

It was very weird that the cover claims list had "various" and another name as authors. That might have been more of the inconsistent data you saw. But that had been fixed earlier (yet somehow still appeared on the claims list).

It was a bit of a comedy of errors with that project.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine