[ARABIC] كليلة ودمنة (Kalila wa dimna) - annise

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

muhaB2 wrote: February 9th, 2023, 1:33 am Hey, I would like to read Section 3 باب بعثة الملك انو شروان كسرى لبرزويه المتطبب.
thank you
Great! Since this is the first time you're assigned a section, let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can include a link to your personal website or blog on your reader page, if you have one.

Michael
muhaB2

Post by muhaB2 »

Muhammad Baqer, Please and thank you!
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

muhaB2 wrote: February 9th, 2023, 11:38 am Muhammad Baqer, Please and thank you!
Ok, here's your reader page, Muhammad:

https://librivox.org/reader/18303

Michael
muhaB2

Post by muhaB2 »

Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

muhaB2 wrote: February 11th, 2023, 3:24 am Here's the link for section 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/kalilawadimna_03_ibnalmuqaffa_128kb_mp3.mp3

length: 00:21:39
Thank you, Muhammad! I'll PL it soon.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

muhaB2 wrote: February 11th, 2023, 3:24 am Here's the link for section 3
Nice work, Muhammad. A couple of technical issues:

- The phrase "كليلة ودمنة لعبد الله بن المقفع" should come before the section title. You can cut it from its current position at 0:23 and paste it at 0:15.
- There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end.

At 9:16 (p. 24), I hear "tatlub-ni" instead of "tatlub". That seems a bit confusing, so I would recommend changing this. At this point Barzawayh hasn't yet asked anything of the Indian relating to his mission.

When you update the file, please name it kalilawadimna_03_ibnalmuqaffa_128kb.mp3 (without the extra "_mp3" - this is an extension which is usually added automatically).

Optional changes:

12:33 (p. 26) I hear "wa-(i)nsabba" instead of "wa-'ansaba". I'm not sure if "insabba" can be used that way, but if it can, I think the meaning would be close enough. It's up to you whether to change this.

12:44 (p. 26) I hear "ahkami-ha" (احكامها?) instead of "ahkama-ha". I don't really understand what he was doing with the books, aside from copying them, but maybe it refers to the "tafsir" mentioned earlier... whatever that means here. Your call.

19:29 (p. 31) I hear "tafeequ" instead of "tafooqu". Not sure if this is an alternative pronunciation that is understandable to a native speaker. Your call.

Let me know which of the optional changes you decided to make, if any.

Your reading sounds polished, so I'm guessing you already know how to edit recordings, but let me know if you need a tutorial.

Thanks,
Michael
muhaB2

Post by muhaB2 »

Hey there Michael. sorry for the late reply.

I fixed all the errors you mentioned except the one regarding "wa-(i)nsabba" because both pronunciations are correct.
I tried my best to make the audio volume and tone consistent.

new file length is 00:21:46

Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/kalilawadimna_03_ibnalmuqaffa_128kb.mp3

thank you
Muhammad
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

muhaB2 wrote: February 12th, 2023, 4:13 pm Hey there Michael. sorry for the late reply.

I fixed all the errors you mentioned except the one regarding "wa-(i)nsabba" because both pronunciations are correct.
I tried my best to make the audio volume and tone consistent.
Thank you, Muhammad! Section 3 is now PL OK.

Michael