COMPLETE: The Morality of Marriage and Other Essays on the Status and Destiny of Woman by Mona Caird -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

And this project is now ready for cataloging, when you have a chance! Thank you for saving my bacon a few months back by coming up with a plan for addressing the missing chapter and the sections that got out of order!!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Oh, and could you use the summary that's currently in the first post? I revised it a few times since the launch. Thank you!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

:thumbs:
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-morality-of-marriage-and-other-essays-on-the-status-and-destiny-of-woman-by-mona-caird/
Jo
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Everything looks good! Thank you, Jo, and thank you, readers! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sarah