Amy -- Don't rush, but Short Sci-Fi 091?

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
Grothmann

Post by Grothmann »

Hi Amy:
Whenever 091 is ready, I have a story to put in it. (The story has been around nearly 100 years, so when you are ready.)

Thanks
Dale
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Amy does not plan on launching the next Sci-Fi collection, and I don't think any of the admins have decided to yet.

So if you - or anybody else reading this post - would like to take it on as the BC, you are welcome to!
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

I will try doing the Short SF collection. Never done it before but am open for all help and suggestions. So hang in there Dale while I figure this out.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

philchenevert wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:00 am I will try doing the Short SF collection. Never done it before but am open for all help and suggestions. So hang in there Dale while I figure this out.
I wouldn't mind doing the BCing if you want to handle the MCing, then you won't have to worry about as much. We would still need a DPL though as I don't have the time for that as well.
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

flavo5000 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:43 am
philchenevert wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:00 am I will try doing the Short SF collection. Never done it before but am open for all help and suggestions. So hang in there Dale while I figure this out.
I wouldn't mind doing the BCing if you want to handle the MCing, then you won't have to worry about as much. We would still need a DPL though as I don't have the time for that as well.
Sounds like a plan to me, great! You can be the BC and I will MC it. I've asked Amy for advice on the template to use. Or you may know how to do it. In either case this will work well just let me know where to go from here or when you are ready to put it into the Launch Pad. :D :clap: .
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

philchenevert wrote: February 8th, 2023, 11:12 am
flavo5000 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 9:43 am
Sounds like a plan to me, great! You can be the BC and I will MC it. I've asked Amy for advice on the template to use. Or you may know how to do it. In either case this will work well just let me know where to go from here or when you are ready to put it into the Launch Pad. :D :clap: .
Sure I was planning to just use the Group template and copy the previous collection's verbiage for the intro/summary. I'll plan to have it in the launch pad some time today.
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Sure I was planning to just use the Group template and copy the previous collection's verbiage for the intro/summary. I'll plan to have it in the launch pad some time today.
That's what i like, confidence!!!! :thumbs:
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

philchenevert wrote: February 8th, 2023, 2:57 pm
That's what i like, confidence!!!! :thumbs:
Alright, we are ready for blastoff on the Launch Pad! Let me know if anything looks wonky or out of place.

Hopefully some kind soul will come along and volunteer for DPL duty soon.