[COMPLETE][Solo][epic]The Man in the Panther's Skin - Rustaveli tr. Wardrop - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

super, that was ultra fast !!! I will PL today still, and if you want to change anything in the summary, you can still do so now. If you tell me all is as you wish, then I can catalogue right away (provided they are all PL ok). Just let me know

Sonia
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

Kitty wrote: February 6th, 2023, 11:57 pm super, that was ultra fast !!! I will PL today still, and if you want to change anything in the summary, you can still do so now. If you tell me all is as you wish, then I can catalogue right away (provided they are all PL ok). Just let me know

Sonia
I'm happy with what's in the Summary. Thanks for your help with this work.
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Beeswaxcandle wrote: February 7th, 2023, 12:15 amI'm happy with what's in the Summary.
:thumbs: well then, good news, the last three chapters are PL ok. All's well that ends well. :9:

Thank you for the wonderful narration, you really brought them to live in all their rejoicing and weeping (there was a lot of that). 8-)

So I'll launch the cataloguing process now and will post the link once it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and the project is catalogued :)

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/man-in-the-panthers-skin-by-shota-rustaveli/

moving to completed...

Sonia