~[MUSIC]J.S. Bach, Volume 2 by A. Schweitzer d1965-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

kristakz wrote: December 9th, 2022, 8:46 am Music for section 64 has been uploaded
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/jsbach2_64_schweitzer.mp3 2:39

(and you are correct, I have not uploaded section 102 yet.)
Section 64 is PL OK.

Best,

Barbara

(I actually enjoy listening to these snippets).
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

Krista
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Sections 71 and 73 are PL OK!

Best,

Barbara
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

Krista
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

kristakz wrote: January 30th, 2023, 11:04 am Music section 77 is ready for PL. 2:27

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/jsbach2_77_schweitzer.mp3
And Section 77 is PL OK!

Best,

Barbara
czandra

Post by czandra »

I'm so excited to find that this project is fully assigned. It will be a relief to finish it at last, after so much labour has gone into it thus far. Break a leg all you singers!

Czandra
I asked my librarian about the noise, and she said, "no one would come here
if they weren't allowed to talk out loud." So I read out loud.

Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

kristakz wrote: December 13th, 2022, 9:22 pm Music for section 67 has been uploaded for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/jsbach2_67_schweitzer.mp3 1:38
Just a reminder that this is ready for PL. The MW does not appear to be updated yet.
Krista
czandra

Post by czandra »

Hi. I look in on this project from time to time, having an interest in seeing it move along. I wish I could PL music for you, but I don't rightly trust myself. I see there is one piece that needs PL and another than needs attention to PL notes, and several assigned to be recorded. It looks as if this could be finished this summer. Encouragements to all who are still working on it, and thanks for helping out.

Czandra :)

ChrisGreaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Mozartjr wrote: August 8th, 2017, 4:17 am November 6, 2018 - Abandoned. Carteki disappeared from the forum, and MightyFelix tried to carry it on, but it's a very complicated project. Removed myself as MC. Files in ~abandoned/jsbach2
September 28, 2021 - Revived with Mozartjr as BC and mightyfelix as MC.
Hello.
It's been a while.
How much time must pass with no significant activity on a project before the project is deemed "Abandoned".
For the second time?
Thanks, Chris
I adopt YOUR orphaned chapters, for FREE!
czandra

Post by czandra »

We can't abandon this one!! What's missing?

Czandra

ChrisGreaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

czandra wrote: September 17th, 2023, 10:09 am We can't abandon this one!! What's missing?
Hi Czandra
The question remains "How much time must pass with no significant activity on a project before the project is deemed "Abandoned". "
Cheers, Chris
I adopt YOUR orphaned chapters, for FREE!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ChrisGreaves wrote: September 17th, 2023, 11:19 am
czandra wrote: September 17th, 2023, 10:09 am We can't abandon this one!! What's missing?
Hi Czandra
The question remains "How much time must pass with no significant activity on a project before the project is deemed "Abandoned". "
Cheers, Chris
There's no hard and fast answer. It's pretty much up to the MC and how motivated they are to clear things out regularly. I'll admit that I have not paid any amount of attention to this project for a long while, so I'm not even really sure where things are here. But I agree with Czandra that I'd really rather not let this one go into storage a second time. I have a feeling we were getting very close. So I may have to just take up the BC reins again myself for the final push, unless someone else (who has some experience BCing) is willing to step up.
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

mightyfelix wrote: September 17th, 2023, 2:42 pm
Hi Czandra
Cheers, Chris
There's no hard and fast answer. It's pretty much up to the MC and how motivated they are to clear things out regularly. I'll admit that I have not paid any amount of attention to this project for a long while, so I'm not even really sure where things are here. But I agree with Czandra that I'd really rather not let this one go into storage a second time. I have a feeling we were getting very close. So I may have to just take up the BC reins again myself for the final push, unless someone else (who has some experience BCing) is willing to step up.
I'm still here and willing, as musician and editor. I think the biggest challenge right now are the entries from our female singer. I *really* hope this doesn't go into storage.

Krista
Krista
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Oh my goodness! This project completely fell off my radar. I am so sorry :oops:

I’ll will try to set aside time this weekend to get the rest of the female singing parts I’m assigned finished. No clue how I managed to forget this project :|
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

mightyfelix wrote: September 17th, 2023, 2:42 pm
Hi Czandra
Cheers, Chris
I see sections 106 and 107 both have the note "OK for now but need music. Will require final PL". However, I find no music in those pages, so perhaps this comment could be removed? I'll work on my final 5 music entries over the next week or two.
Krista