Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
nomarsh

Post by nomarsh »

I've been browsing the site, and after finishing several chapters of Sherlock Holmes (this one https://librivox.org/the-memoirs-of-sherlock-holmes-by-sir-arthur-conan-doyle/) I'm very impressed with some of the narration on these projects. I'm an animator and occasionally need V.O. Hoping to post enough here that the ability to private message will unlock.
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Well, welcome! If you're ever wanting to read (or even "just" coordinate), we'll be glad to work with you! If any written work you're looking to animate is in the Public Domain in the US, and you need readers, you're more than welcome to go through our usual process.

In the mean-time or for projects that aren't PD, you might also want to check out the off-topic forum - "Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)".
If you wanted to post about your projects and ask for volunteers, I think that's the place to do it! I imagine you want to private-message so that you're giving your email address to individuals instead of to the world, but if you tell us about your projects in the mean-time, you'll have a handy list of potential volunteers who responded. :wink: